FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: 6th circle mage
mrhtml16

Replies: 8
Views: 161

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:33 am   Subject: 6th circle mage
ya, think Saturas said that if I ever found the Ripple of Death rune, or something like that, that it is VERY powerful.
  Topic: 6th circle mage
mrhtml16

Replies: 8
Views: 161

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:23 pm   Subject: 6th circle mage
I have just got to the 5th circle of magic. How can I become a 6th circle mage?? I have already tried to talk to Xardas,Nefarious,Chronos and Saturas. Who will teach me the 6th circle?? And where can ...
  Topic: Chromanin Mission help
mrhtml16

Replies: 39
Views: 1774

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:11 am   Subject: Chromanin Mission help
like what kind of transformation scrolls?
  Topic: Chromanin Mission help
mrhtml16

Replies: 39
Views: 1774

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:58 pm   Subject: Chromanin Mission help
Ok, I just started the Chromanin mission, the one where you have to find the books. I have found the first one in the Tower on the hill by the shipwreck, I read that the 2nd book is supposed to be in ...
  Topic: Orc Temple
mrhtml16

Replies: 1
Views: 94

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:20 am   Subject: Orc Temple
I just beat Gothic! I think it was way to easy at the end. Anyway, what I want to do is get my guy leveled up to level 100, the only problem is there is a gate that is shut and I can't get through it ...
  Topic: Fire Golem
mrhtml16

Replies: 3
Views: 88

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:44 pm   Subject: Fire Golem
Ok, I am on the Xardas mission and I can't seem to defeat the Fire Golem. I have tried to use Ice Wave and another Ice spell scroll but the ice just goes right through him! How can I take him out?? PL ...
  Topic: Shrike's Hut mission
mrhtml16

Replies: 5
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:06 am   Subject: Shrike's Hut mission
yep, I talked to Gorn alright but it won't let me say anything to him.
mrhtml16

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:16 am   Subject: Shrike's Hut mission
His body is long gone. It says that I didn't fail the mission though. Anybody have any more ideas??
mrhtml16

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:17 pm   Subject: Shrike's Hut mission
Ok, I thought that if I killed Shrike in the new camp, I would complete the mission and get some expierience points. WRONG! I found out that you're only supposed to beat him up then tell him to leave ...
  Topic: Sdk?
mrhtml16

Replies: 2
Views: 83

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:27 pm   Subject: Sdk?
Is there an SDK or any program that will allow you to import your own images into the first Gothic?
  Topic: quicksaving
mrhtml16

Views: 159

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:14 am   Subject: quicksaving
I read somewhere that you can quicksave in Gothic, but so far I havn't found out how to yet. Does anybody know how to quicksave?? Thanks in advance!!
  Topic: slow loading time
mrhtml16

Replies: 2
Views: 97

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:04 pm   Subject: slow loading time

i have 2 questions:

(1) where can i get the most current patch for Gothic at?
(2) why does Gothic take so long to load?

I have changed Windows Virtual Memory to be at least 800MB. T ...

Page 1 of 1