FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 23 matches
  Topic: Can't find stone table for Franco to get into Bandit camp
Matt D

Replies: 7
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:17 pm   Subject: Can't find stone table for Franco to get into Bandit camp
well yea i agree i jus killed everybody, esteban, franco, bloodwyn, the guy who knows ur on the wanted sign...well i was a level 26 mercenary and could weild a beserkers axe as well
  Topic: i.....need.....english...gothic3....
Matt D

Views: 407

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:50 pm   Subject: i.....need.....english...gothic3....
aye u all speak the truth, pb shuld take theyre time to make it good but i need something- must...learn....german....*accidently takes 4 courses of spanish* oh god damnit *bendejo muy bien pirana byt ...
  Topic: strength help
Matt D

Replies: 3
Views: 261

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:45 pm   Subject: strength help
i desperatly need help in upping my strength easier...i need to kno where the belt of strenthgh is-the one that give u strength plus 10, and where is sagitta so i can get some more of the stew from th ...
  Topic: i.....need.....english...gothic3....
Matt D

Views: 407

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:32 am   Subject: i.....need.....english...gothic3....
gothic 1 n 2.....finished.....many times.....need gothic 3.....feeeeeeeed me...........feeeeeeeeed me!!!!!
  Topic: Gothic 3 release date.?
Matt D

Replies: 25
Views: 1337

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:04 am   Subject: Gothic 3 release date.?
some people say in the first four months or in the spring, so it u may see it tomorow, u never know with germans.
  Topic: i need help in the test of fire
Matt D

Replies: 5
Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:36 pm   Subject: i need help in the test of fire
ah thank oyu ill get those done but where is a blank rune for the fire arrow rune
  Topic: i need help in the test of fire
Matt D

Replies: 5
Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:04 am   Subject: i need help in the test of fire
ok im reallly having trouble, i heard for the one where you hav to follow the signs of innos wut u need is near the shrine near the black troll, i found nothing in the little mine looking thing a ways ...
  Topic: where is the mana recipe
Matt D

Replies: 2
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:30 pm   Subject: where is the mana recipe
the fire magician alchemist needs it so i can add to my service to the community as a novice, i tried with constation but his mana recipe isnt the right one, anyone know where i can get it?
  Topic: simple question
Matt D

Views: 184

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:19 pm   Subject: simple question
as a paladin whrere do you get paladins armour instead of knights
  Topic: where do you summon the guy...
Matt D

Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:25 am   Subject: where do you summon the guy...
ah thank you i beleive that is also where you get the magic crossbow...thanks man
  Topic: where do you summon the guy...
Matt D

Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:55 pm   Subject: where do you summon the guy...
in the addon world, the water mages say you gotta summon the one guy to get to raven but where do you say the thing over him,the tomb in the gold mine n in the temple dont work, where is it
  Topic: why is it closing?
Matt D

Views: 209

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:52 am   Subject: why is it closing?
ok i saved it a couple times for backup ill use those files..thanks
  Topic: why is it closing?
Matt D

Views: 209

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:57 am   Subject: why is it closing?
ok im in the militia and finished the addon world part so i went to the valley of mines, got the news of the ore diggers, talked to garaondgot the letter and when i attempt to get back thru the old mi ...
  Topic: best course of action for a water mage?
Matt D

Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:35 pm   Subject: best course of action for a water mage?
should i giv obviously most of my points for magic but a little for strength for meelee fighting, or for dexterity, or should i jsut spend all lp on magic?
  Topic: how do you get to addon world
Matt D

Views: 226

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:25 pm   Subject: how do you get to addon world
oh ok...i started a new game and talked to vatras so ok thank you

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next