Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 38 matches
  Topic: Are the Dragon a bunch of loosers?
Burns11

Replies: 12
Views: 334

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:33 am   Subject: Are the Dragon a bunch of loosers?
What was wrong with the dragons? Bad AI. I mean, they had 2 attacks (fireball and a fire blast) and nothing else. No using their tail, claws, flight, body mass, they never used any of that to their ...
  Topic: Help!! Godar won't teach me dragon scale removal!!
Burns11

Replies: 7
Views: 228

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:56 pm   Subject: Help!! Godar won't teach me dragon scale removal!!
No, not unless the corpses are still lying around.. and I strongly doubt that.

Gestaht is on a platform to the right of the narrow pass you have to run through to get to the bridge which leads up t ...
  Topic: Ore
Burns11

Replies: 3
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:51 pm   Subject: Ore
I really don't remember where I found them all (I do know I found a few in the mine in the stairs near the circle of the sun). I think I ended up with something like 1/2 a dozen or so (but I had no u ...
  Topic: G1 monsters that didn't make it into G2
Burns11

Replies: 1
Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:48 pm   Subject: G1 monsters that didn't make it into G2
I wish I could say bloodflies, those things are annoying.
  Topic: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
Burns11

Replies: 47
Views: 815

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:47 pm   Subject: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
In fact, rereading the beginning of this thread, all he said was he was in the undead dragon's cave and asked how to kill it. Then the other guy said he ruined the story. It wasn't said it was a fin ...
Burns11

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:43 pm   Subject: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
Pismeub, why not just use white like everyone else? The bright red is readable, much better than the dark red, but still. The default is white for a reason.

And as a moderator on a previous spoiler ...
  Topic: Xardas after Circle of the Sun Ritual *POSSIBLE SPOILER*
Burns11

Replies: 9
Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:32 am   Subject: Xardas after Circle of the Sun Ritual *POSSIBLE SPOILER*
I went and poked around for a while, but didn't find him. I guess he could have been killed in your game (in a freak occurrance) when he ran into the small pack of lizards down there (I would have th ...
  Topic: What's the BEST path to take?
Burns11

Replies: 5
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:27 am   Subject: What's the BEST path to take?
I never really used the runes I got as a Paladin, they just looked weak to me. I didn't train up in any archery until I ran into the Seekers (though I did gain some dex so I could wear a crossbow and ...
  Topic: The final doors at the temple
Burns11

Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:25 am   Subject: The final doors at the temple
Go to chest and make sure you have the stone (unsure of exact name but it is written on the scroll you got off the magician), then stand in front of the door and use the door (you have to be fairly cl ...
  Topic: Xardas after Circle of the Sun Ritual *POSSIBLE SPOILER*
Burns11

Replies: 9
Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:48 am   Subject: Xardas after Circle of the Sun Ritual *POSSIBLE SPOILER*
Hmmm, without spoiling anything, it shouldn't have happened (but just might in everybody's game), but it won't affect your game at all.

I'm going to see if I have a save back that far to see if h ...
  Topic: Sekob's missing wife - where?
Burns11

Replies: 10
Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:45 am   Subject: Sekob's missing wife - where?
I just don't find dragging bumbling idiots around the wilderness all that exhilerating.
  Topic: The final doors at the temple
Burns11

Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:38 am   Subject: The final doors at the temple
Use the key on the black magician to open his chest (in one of the torture rooms).
  Topic: What's the BEST path to take?
Burns11

Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:23 am   Subject: What's the BEST path to take?
I'm going to end up playing through all three, but I've only played Paladin so far. It was a little easy, but enjoyable.
  Topic: Sekob's missing wife - where?
Burns11

Replies: 10
Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:21 am   Subject: Sekob's missing wife - where?
That's all you got? By that point the 1000 experience wasn't anything and the gold was useless (I had at least 20k on me by that point).
Burns11

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:44 am   Subject: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
sorry, i'll just use red, is that readeble?

Sure, that dark red was just murder on my eyes.

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next