FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 51 matches
  Topic: NOTR - Girion
Rithe

Replies: 7
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:38 pm   Subject: NOTR - Girion
Well, I am a Dragon Hunter. But I played through G2 as one, and he went with me. Maybe I did find something where I didn't have to take him.
Rithe

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:25 pm   Subject: NOTR - Girion
Well, I found a glitch then, because he's not with me. I went into Ch6 with 9 crew members, expecing him to be #10... I wonder what I did to not get him.
Rithe

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:29 am   Subject: NOTR - Girion
I think I spelled his name right. He's the Paladin that goes with you on the ship, who you have to take with you. Is he in NoTR? He's not around the dock area, and just isn't around in general. I ...
  Topic: Dex trainers
Rithe

Replies: 2
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:38 pm   Subject: Dex trainers
Ahh, forgot about them. Thanks.
  Topic: Dex trainers
Rithe

Replies: 2
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:03 pm   Subject: Dex trainers
Who can train dexterity past 90? Everyone I've found can only do it to 90. I know I'm missing someone, but I'm not sure who.
  Topic: Saturas and the Letter
Rithe

Replies: 5
Views: 233

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:01 pm   Subject: Saturas and the Letter
I went through all of them. The only one that I had left was about training magic, which he refuses.
Rithe

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:42 pm   Subject: Saturas and the Letter
Yes, I am a member of the Ring. Sorry, forgot to mention that.
Rithe

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:37 pm   Subject: Saturas and the Letter
Saturas isn't taking the letter from Vatras. It was the first time I visited him. I waited till Ch2 to have Lares take me to the Water Mages, and I had the quest from Vatras to take a message to Sat ...
  Topic: NotR - Teleporters
Rithe

Replies: 4
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:16 pm   Subject: NotR - Teleporters
Ouch, nice surprise
I finally got it. I was trying to open the gate (portcullus), not the door. I was looking in the wrong room.
  Topic: NotR - Teleporters
Rithe

Replies: 4
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:25 pm   Subject: NotR - Teleporters
Ok, so I'm in Ch1 still, had Lares take me to them (to get past the bug of not being able to go both places) and now have the various quests for the Water Mages. One of them told me about the telepor ...
  Topic: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
Rithe

Replies: 38
Views: 1406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:17 pm   Subject: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
Interesting... After starting over, I saved the game right before going anywhere with Lares. I had him take me to Onar, and then went to see if he could take me to the Water Mages, but the option is ...
  Topic: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
Rithe

Replies: 38
Views: 1406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:05 am   Subject: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
I have the same problem. Before I joined any group, I had 2 options for traveling with Lares: Onar and Water Mages. I had to get a replacement for him before he would take me anywhere at all. I had ...
  Topic: Is my char wrong or it's me or magic is just a toy?
Rithe

Replies: 39
Views: 1133

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:15 pm   Subject: Is my char wrong or it's me or magic is just a toy?
Just a question about blacksmithing. I know in Gothic you could get unlimited steel to make weapons, and could easily exploit it to make a lot of money. For some reason I thought they didn't allow t ...
  Topic: Two Worlds Announced
Rithe

Views: 628

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:12 pm   Subject: Two Worlds Announced
Septerra Core? Haven't heard of that game in ages. It was released in the US as well. I've played it. Good story, but combat and a few other things get repetetive.
  Topic: A satisfying ending, but... (spoilers, spoilers, spoilers)
Rithe

Replies: 8
Views: 341

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:21 pm   Subject: A satisfying ending, but... (spoilers, spoilers, spoilers)
What I find interesting is that Xardas is the chosen of Beliar in the same vein as you are the chosen of Innos. Innos is the god of good, fire, light (something like that), while Beliar is the opposi ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next