FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 45 matches
  Topic: Dragon Eggs
Dov

Replies: 6
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:03 am   Subject: Dragon Eggs
Yes, I am a dragon hunter. I've been using the cave map to try and find the eggs, but there aren't eggs in every cave. So you're saying there are around 13 of them total? Do I need each one to make th ...
  Topic: Most Pleasant Surprise
Dov

Replies: 56
Views: 1291

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:39 pm   Subject: Most Pleasant Surprise
The original Gothic and Chaser.
  Topic: Dragon Eggs
Dov

Replies: 6
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:33 pm   Subject: Dragon Eggs
Can anyone tell me how many dragon eggs there are in the game, and do you have to find every single one of them for Bennet to be able to turn them into armor? Is the armor any good?
  Topic: Most Pleasant Surprise
Dov

Replies: 56
Views: 1291

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:03 am   Subject: Most Pleasant Surprise
Gothic. I know it was a long time ago, but I bought this game when it first came out in the states and there had been NO coverage of it at all. I was amazed at how great a game it was. Also, I had low ...
  Topic: Biggest disappointment
Dov

Replies: 58
Views: 1437

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:00 am   Subject: Biggest disappointment
Biggest disappointment: Master of Orion 3. Man, I was waiting for this game for years, I thought it was going to be the end-all, be-all of turn-based strategy games, and instead I got a tax simulator. ...
  Topic: Fallout - A Post Nuclear Adventure (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Dov

Replies: 26
Views: 1994

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:19 am   Subject: Fallout - A Post Nuclear Adventure (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Planescape and Gothic are both better than the Fallout games, IMO. I like Morrowind more too, although I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with me there. Can't wait to get my hands on Gothic II.
  Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube, Single-Player
Dov

Replies: 11
Views: 545

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:56 pm   Subject: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube, Single-Player
I guess I never got why people were so worked up about the facial animations. "Look! His eyes follow things on screen! WHEEEEEEE!" It's been done before in other games, and it doesn't improve the game ...
  Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube, Single-Player
Dov

Replies: 11
Views: 545

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:57 pm   Subject: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube, Single-Player
Sucks. I don't understand how reviewers can give it a score of almost 10 and then describe its gameplay as "same old, same old." Also, every review I've read for it says that the last 1/4 of the game, ...
  Topic: Most annoying gaming site
Dov

Replies: 14
Views: 365

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:20 am   Subject: Most annoying gaming site
I hate gamespot. I've found that the majority of their negative reviews are because they think the game is just too hard. Don't give a game a bad review just because you suck at it, that's just low.
  Topic: Favorite Character
Dov

Replies: 24
Views: 478

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:30 am   Subject: Favorite Character
Roach, I am not ashamed to say that Anna was one of my favorite characters as well, very cool and insanely hot (please don't flame me). I really liked the one guy in Gothic from the Sect Camp that hel ...
  Topic: Sea Dogs 2 question
Dov

Replies: 10
Views: 341

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:23 am   Subject: Sea Dogs 2 question
Dang, I came over here to ask this same question, but it seems someone beat me to it.

I don't know, this sounds like it'll suck for me, mainly because one of my favorite things about Sea ...
  Topic: French reasons for opposing war in Iraq
Dov

Replies: 35
Views: 1061

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:38 am   Subject: French reasons for opposing war in Iraq
I don't think you have the problem with english, Mythros. I think he was making a joke about the disarmament of Iraq
(disarmament-->distoastment, something like that?)
Dov

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:04 pm   Subject: French reasons for opposing war in Iraq
Say what?
Dov

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:00 pm   Subject: French reasons for opposing war in Iraq
If you can't handle critics on the account of the country you live in, don't start a discussion criticizing another country, Dov.

I feel like my head is going to explode. This thread was n ...
  Topic: Anime usergroup?
Dov

Replies: 43
Views: 1229

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:59 pm   Subject: Anime usergroup?
That's fine with me, I just didn't want to be presumptuous in case someone else wanted to moderate.

I'm thinking a good name would be "The Band of the Hawk." Appropriate for the group's theme, don' ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next