Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 219 matches
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Sasa

Replies: 2304
Views: 25919

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:17 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven

I can kill that one, who will say, that it's not one of the gratests world thongs... it's magnificent, better than good!
"It makes me wonder"
  Topic: Happy Birthday Lintra
Sasa

Replies: 10
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:33 pm   Subject: Happy Birthday Lintra
O, mighty friend of elves, I wish you always to reach your targets
  Topic: What's the most unreal thing?
Sasa

Replies: 8
Views: 268

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:27 pm   Subject: What's the most unreal thing?

What at hell are you talking about? I did get that, but I think it's ahm... cant find words...
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:41 am   Subject: What's the most unreal thing?
I've read all of my posts. It was easy.

Maybe it was easy than but not easy now In deed I don't believe that you reed your posts... you just write them and press submit
  Topic: Bg2
Sasa

Replies: 31
Views: 1882

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:35 am   Subject: Bg2
Well counter example
I found damn nice 1-h axe + 2 which you can throw and he’ll always come back to your hand, and made grate damage against undead. I bought it for 6000 ... or maybe more… d ...
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:49 pm   Subject: What's the most unreal thing?
Yeh, what's the sing that NEVER can be done? Just for you? Don't forget that it's not serious topic

I think the most unreal thing is to press button "find all posts" when you observe V ...
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:41 pm   Subject: Bg2
In deed I just started BG2 Shadows of Amn. Finished 2 chapter and didn't find evil-aligned items. I'm sure that they ARE but not so importand and cool.
Which exp you meen? Throne of Bhaal?
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:15 am   Subject: Bg2
I think evil isn't so cool in BG2
As I remember there where no equipment which could be used only for evil characters...
But there where cool stuff only for lawful good and higher.
  Topic: I-net support
Sasa

Replies: 0
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: World of Warcraft   Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:14 am   Subject: I-net support
Interesting, what i-net does it need. For example in W3 TFT I have ~ 300 - 350 ping. Not very good in deed, but possible to play (My account is Negovan, on Europe). Does anybody know will my ping in W ...
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:45 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Leonard Cohen.

If you only knew how I hate his songs... I'm sick of them

Topic: Devil Whisky
Sasa

Replies: 4
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:07 pm   Subject: Devil Whisky
Thanks for a fast answer!
Well, as I saw some shots, I got nostalgic feeling about all D&D =)))) I haven't played for a while in deed... I have damn short free time
  Topic: Devil Whisky
Sasa

Replies: 4
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:00 pm   Subject: Devil Whisky
Hey. guys! Have anyone herd sth about D&D based CRPG called Devil Whisky? I read some preview… seems very nice! It’s not even CRPG, I would say that it’s simulator of table games AD&D. Well, j ...
  Topic: King's Bounty (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Sasa

Replies: 1
Views: 691

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:41 pm   Subject: King's Bounty (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Actually it was my first RPG! Really cool ideas in this game as for 1992 (that was the date when it came to Ukraine). Nice graphics, and beautiful, filled of tactics battleS!
Sasa

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:32 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Wow.... unreal big topic
As i remember i posted what misic I like somewhere on 20 page... and now 110 of them... it rocks!
  Topic: Gothic 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Sasa

Replies: 138
Views: 30296

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:07 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
ah... sorry forgot to log in... that was my post

Page 1 of 15 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next