FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Cave with Blue lights
Wes749

Replies: 1
Views: 143

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:12 am   Subject: Cave with Blue lights
Has anyone been able to open the chest in the cave by the black troul and south of the rope bridge, the cave is behind some green viens
Thanks
  Topic: Chasing down Pedro, WTH, ends with no tracks...
Wes749

Replies: 2
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:25 am   Subject: Chasing down Pedro, WTH, ends with no tracks...
I don't think you will find him, the trail is to lead you to the cirile of rocks, it's been some time cents i played this and i am only at chapter 2 now. i may be wrong but i think you see a mo ...
  Topic: Spell Oblivion
Wes749

Replies: 8
Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:10 am   Subject: Spell Oblivion
Need Help WHO do i use the spell Oblivion on and where is he or she. Thank you
  Topic: Get info for Gorund on mining camps.
Wes749

Replies: 3
Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:04 am   Subject: Diego-I goofed
I goofed it's Gorn who is in the castle, in there jail... Deigo is in a cave to the right of the castle -go NorthEast of the castle and throught the wooden barracad then stay to the side of the mounta ...
  Topic: Get info for Gorund on mining camps.
Wes749

Replies: 3
Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:18 am   Subject: Diego
if you are looking for Diego, he is in jail in the castle you need 1000 gold to bail hem out. to get into the castle you need to work your way around to the left of the river, you will see a ram leani ...
  Topic: Jump lava pit
Wes749

Replies: 12
Views: 358

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:03 pm   Subject: Jump-Lava Pit
THANKS a lot everyone, your wosds of wisdon help a lot. I made it
Thanks again
  Topic: Jump lava pit
Wes749

Replies: 12
Views: 358

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:40 pm   Subject: Jump lava pit
What is the secret to the jump in the Dwarven Mines, I am on the last platform before the exit and can not make the jump. What are the keyborad keys for run? Any Help

Topic: Riddle
Wes749

Replies: 5
Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:38 am   Subject: Riddle
Thank you, that was a Big help. I have started New game, But saved the old one and am back playing it.
THANKS AGIAN
Wes749

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:22 am   Subject: Riddle
Sorry I should of said the riddle for the Shield, I have all 6 stones, But can not get the order. do you use the the outside symbols,and do you start from the stairs that go up to the circle of symbol ...
Wes749

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:14 pm   Subject: Riddle
Riddle-Level 6 Crypt-Again
I have read all the threads about the riddle ( BUT ) they also seam like riddles, can anyone Please tell me THE Exact way to comeplete this sequene
I work on this for a lo ...

Page 1 of 1