FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: bow and lockpick
borzwazie

Replies: 2
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:30 pm   Subject: bow and lockpick
Ok this may seem dumb and probably is, but I bought a chitin bow and arrows...but I can't seem to use them! Hitting the fire/attack button while the bow is equipped does nothing.

I seem to have the ...
  Topic: Gameplay bug
borzwazie

Replies: 14
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:23 pm   Subject: Gameplay bug
I have half a gig of ram plus 800 megs of swap, so I doubt if ram is the problem. I think there's a memory leak, since before/after free memory comparisons indicate one.

Bummer...I did try the winc ...
borzwazie

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:42 pm   Subject: Gameplay bug
I don't know if I've encountered the winch bug or not. I have gone to the "Skull" mine/cavern/whatever, got a message that "This winch is stuck", didn't know (and still don't) know what to do about it ...
  Topic: Bullitt - who is he?
borzwazie

Replies: 26
Views: 330

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:20 pm   Subject: Bullitt - who is he?
Possible Spoilers below

Ok, so I'm finally inside the Old Camp castle. I got good armor now (from Diego) and I have the run of the place.
borzwazie

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:51 pm   Subject: Gameplay bug
thx for all your help, guys!

And to any developers that might be listening, your game ownz me
borzwazie

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:19 pm   Subject: Gameplay bug
that stupid Mud bastard, he's gotten me killed a couple of times, arrrrrrghghghgh. "Boy I'm getting used to you already!"

The best part of the game so far was me managing to get Mud stuck between a ...
borzwazie

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:58 pm   Subject: Gameplay bug
So, I just found Gothic in the stores, and I'm very impressed, I wished I would have heard about this game earlier.

I think I may have a problem here.

*****SPOILERS**************

Page 1 of 1