FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 56 matches
  Topic: Suggested reading
Nazgul

Replies: 11
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 6:04 am   Subject: Suggested reading
*throwes little pickles at OhBrandi*

Topic: Whats the big deal with NWN?
Nazgul

Replies: 62
Views: 1964

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:58 am   Subject: Whats the big deal with NWN?
I agree with you completely Hurricane. Gothic was a real fun game, even if many people think it was too linear. and im lovin' NWN right now, and i also think the graphics are good. But then again, ...
  Topic: Gloves of the Rose +5
Nazgul

Replies: 4
Views: 191

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:25 am   Subject: Gloves of the Rose +5
the +5 is for 'to hit'. Meaning you roll to see if you hit, and add 5 to that role. the extra damage is the +1 lighting damage.
  Topic: stuttering video and dialog on transitions
Nazgul

Replies: 10
Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:47 pm   Subject: stuttering video and dialog on transitions
I used to have that problem. I was using an old TNT2 card, and then i upgraded to a Geforce4, and the stuttering stopped. Theres no more problems for me, besides multiplayer...
  Topic: Whats the big deal with NWN?
Nazgul

Replies: 62
Views: 1964

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:49 am   Subject: Whats the big deal with NWN?
I never expect too much out of games i buy, that way i dont feel bad aobut buying it if it isnt the greatest. But NWN is a great game, in my opinion. The graphics are great. They are very similar t ...
  Topic: Rogue weapon choices
Nazgul

Replies: 26
Views: 438

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:10 am   Subject: Rogue weapon choices
Now if you ask me, i think the guy in thr into movie had it all together. Use a bow at first, while there is distance between you, and be ready with a sword when he nears. Thats not cowardice, thats ...
  Topic: Rogue weapon choices
Nazgul

Replies: 26
Views: 438

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:10 am   Subject: Rogue weapon choices
I have a lvl 8 halfling rogue at the moment. I was wondering is using my short sword and dagger would be better than a rapier (have to use 2 handed cuz im a halfing). I think its saying that if i du ...
  Topic: Characters.
Nazgul

Replies: 22
Views: 643

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:25 am   Subject: Characters.
I have a rogue, Mance Syn, whom i use mostly like an assassin-type character. I walk around in stealth mode and let the monsters attack my henchman, then sneak attack them... considering my henchman ...
  Topic: Which Henchman should i hire?
Nazgul

Replies: 2
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:40 am   Subject: Which Henchman should i hire?
I'm halfing rogue, that mainly sneaks around and backstabbes people. Im not sure if i should hire the half-orc axeman, or the dwarf monk of Death. Whats the differences between them? Which one would ...
  Topic: Best heavy armour?
Nazgul

Replies: 15
Views: 786

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 3:21 am   Subject: Best heavy armour?
Ya, the Lord's Mail. Its good and all, but you have to give up in one of the quests. So far as i know, Daedric is the best armor that you get to keep.
  Topic: How many different guilds/houses can I join?
Nazgul

Replies: 9
Views: 428

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 3:14 am   Subject: How many different guilds/houses can I join?
Its a good ring for my lovely Assassin
  Topic: Sweet Robe found! (+15 Health and +15 Fatigue per SECOND)
Nazgul

Replies: 44
Views: 3561

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:27 pm   Subject: Sweet Robe found! (+15 Health and +15 Fatigue per SECOND)
Could someone post a screenshot of this robe? Thx.
  Topic: How do I poison food?
Nazgul

Replies: 4
Views: 297

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:11 pm   Subject: How do I poison food?
once you put it in his bowl, go back to the guy that gave you the quest. It wil be complete then.

I didnt do this quest tho, 'cuz in the rules doesnt it say not to kill ANY members regardless of ra ...
  Topic: How to join House Redoran?
Nazgul

Replies: 3
Views: 131

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 5:40 am   Subject: How to join House Redoran?
How do i join the Great House Redoran?
  Topic: Assassin Quest #1
Nazgul

Replies: 0
Views: 50

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 5:47 am   Subject: Assassin Quest #1
I went to the Cornerclub and killed the target. Then as i was walking back to report to the Guildmaster, 2 guards came up to me and said i have a 1000 gold boujnty on my head because i killed him. S ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next