FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: ENGLISH Release - Better News
$loth

Replies: 30
Views: 1436

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:04 am   Subject: ENGLISH Release - Better News
woo, lucky, i was about to spend my gothic 2 money on rainbowsix 3... maybe now i will wait.
  Topic: Release date for US?
$loth

Replies: 57
Views: 2321

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:54 am   Subject: Release date for US?
But shouldn't that make Norwegians even worse when it comes to possessions? We make more money(the average Norwegian that is.. thanks to our oil), but still.. I've got plenty of time to wait for Gothi ...
  Topic: French version
$loth

Replies: 17
Views: 332

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:24 am   Subject: French version
I would have to say that there is a heck of a lot more korean in the gaming world my friend... just try a blizzard game online.
  Topic: Greetings from Bosnia !!!
$loth

Replies: 37
Views: 583

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:16 am   Subject: Greetings from Bosnia !!!
hehe i guess im lucky.. canada has broadband out the wazzoo.But adsl is pretty expensive.. like 30 or 40 bucks a month i think.
  Topic: I may be dense but...
$loth

Replies: 5
Views: 170

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:56 am   Subject: I may be dense but...
Did u find out what u got thrown in the barrier for in the first place in gothic ? and do u think it will have ne berring on ur life in gothic 2? being an escaped criminal and all.
  Topic: nVidia driver 30.82 & Morrowind
$loth

Replies: 5
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:13 am   Subject: nVidia driver 30.82 & Morrowind
My fps went up by about 4 after getting the new drivers. Although it might have been the new patch for mw, 'cause i got them around the same time, I think. Bah, i cant remember, all i know is the fps ...
  Topic: Help with fale soul jem quest in balmora mages guild!!
$loth

Replies: 2
Views: 82

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:57 am   Subject: Help with fale soul jem quest in balmora mages guild!!
I messed up the quest where u have to put the fake soul gem on the persons desk, i wandered around and when i got to her desk she was back. i dont know what to do, i hope i can still do it cause it ...
  Topic: Gothic II release dates
$loth

Replies: 44
Views: 2001

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:23 am   Subject: Gothic II release dates
hmm while im waiting for gothic2 might aswell start workin on the ol time machine... u know... just incase
  Topic: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
$loth

Replies: 115
Views: 3676

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:46 am   Subject: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
I dont think that u can compare morrwind and gothic because imo its like comparing gothic and moh:aa, there two different types of games. Gothic was the first rpg i ever bought and it had my totally i ...
  Topic: What was wrong in Gothic?
$loth

Replies: 43
Views: 1084

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:32 am   Subject: What was wrong in Gothic?
Jaz u thinking of turok? ne way i thought that that damn ladder in the old mine, where u had to get the cog for that guy, needs some fixing, it was a biotch to get up cause of the uneven ground

Page 1 of 1