FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: Give opinions about Gothic controls
Aqtai

Replies: 6
Views: 282

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:27 am   Subject: Give opinions about Gothic controls
Simplified controls, I only use the mouse for combat, when I tried using the keyboard controls my character invariably ended up dead.
  Topic: am i ready to go to chapter 2? i feel too weak
Aqtai

Replies: 17
Views: 731

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: am i ready to go to chapter 2? i feel too weak
I went to chapter 2 at level 8 because I had run out of "killable" monsters (i.e. wolves, scavengers, rats, field raiders etc). I am now running around killing all the beasties that have res ...
  Topic: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
Aqtai

Replies: 131
Views: 3710

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:14 am   Subject: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
Yes, but I only started playing 3 weeks ago.

I wanted to know if thre were shields or not. Why start a new thread when there is already one out there.
  Topic: Respawn without chapter change?!
Aqtai

Replies: 21
Views: 785

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:00 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
Where do you guys find enough creatures to kill for your level to get that high in chap 1? I think I have killed most of the killable creatures (i.e. wolves, field-raiders, rats, goblins and lurkers e ...
Aqtai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:46 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
Where do you guys find enough creatures to kill for your level to get that high in chap 1? I think I have killed most of the killable creatures (i.e. wolves, field-raiders, rats, goblins and lurkers e ...
Aqtai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:07 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
My character is now level 7 and still in chapter 1. I've not noticed any creatures respawning, but some plants do, especially the ones around the gates of Khorinnis.
  Topic: weapons spoilers
Aqtai

Replies: 9
Views: 572

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:34 pm   Subject: Where are the crossbows
I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, but I've still not come across anyone who is selling crossbows yet. Plenty of people selling bolts and even a crossbow trainer, but no crossbows! Where are the ...
Aqtai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:37 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
I'm glad that some low-level creratures do respawn. This will give me a chance to gain more experience points.
  Topic: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
Aqtai

Replies: 131
Views: 3710

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:21 pm   Subject: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
It's only just dawned on me that there are no shields in Gothic 2. I personally have no real problems with this as Gothic 2 also has cannons and rapiers, which suggests it is aiming for a 16th century ...
  Topic: G2 is really a hard game...:(
Aqtai

Views: 855

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:25 am   Subject: G2 is really a hard game...:(
I for one I'm finding it very hard (yes I played Morrowind, both the original game and both the expansions and it was an absolute doddle compared to this!) A lot of the quests don't seem to getting ac ...
  Topic: NotR customizer - difficulty changer for NotR / G2
Aqtai

Replies: 50
Views: 4994

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:12 am   Subject: NotR customizer - difficulty changer for NotR / G2
You might find a used copy of the standalone NotR.

I bought NotR as part of Gothic 2 Gold from Amazon in the USA. I don't know about its availability in the UK, though.

It seems that is what I ...
Aqtai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:29 pm   Subject: NotR customizer - difficulty changer for NotR / G2
NotR was a separately available Addon for Gothic 2, but now it is included in the package when you buy Gothic 2 Gold.

If you bought Gothic 2 Gold (and installed everything), discussions that appl ...
Aqtai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:33 pm   Subject: NotR customizer - difficulty changer for NotR / G2
This is going to sound like a terribly silly question, but I'm brand new to Gothic 2, I only started playing less than 2 weeks ago.

What is "Night of the Raven"? Is it an official expansi ...
  Topic: Quest: The weed dealer
Aqtai

Replies: 11
Views: 405

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:23 pm   Subject: Quest: The weed dealer
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately my character is still only level 3 and hasn't got much in the way of strength, mana, skill or hitpoints. I'm now thinking of recruiting either Bartok or that Militia guar ...
  Topic: Quest: The weed dealer
Aqtai

Replies: 11
Views: 405

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:56 pm   Subject: Quest: The weed dealer
Pay 50 gold to Bromor for Nadja. Go with her upstairs into her room and talk with her about the weed dealer. She says the name of him.
Goto him and ask if you can buy a piece of swampweed. But donīt ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next