FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 44 matches
  Topic: problem with main quest - cloud ruler temple
enodenroH

Replies: 1
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:57 pm   Subject: problem with main quest - cloud ruler temple
The same hapened to me!

You have to wait for him.
He will open the door.
Just wait for him to do it when he arrives.
  Topic: Gothic 3 - E3 Trailer @ Gamers Hell
enodenroH

Replies: 22
Views: 606

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:55 am   Subject: G 3 trailer!!!
OMFG!!!

Sorry. I just mean that I'm so impressed with the trailer. I just can't believe that the game is on its way this year... If only it does come out this year.

Anyway. I could feel th ...
  Topic: The Question Game
enodenroH

Replies: 700
Views: 13029

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:14 pm   Subject: The Question Game
Well, hummmmm, Sworplayer, you're repeating post 665 over again.

Let go of the crack and concentrate. Read my answer on post 666...

Come on people, don't lose track of the thread's subject...
  Topic: Leather Armor of great Stealth
enodenroH

Replies: 3
Views: 239

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:59 am   Subject: Re: Leather Armor of great Stealth
Didn't find a topic revealing the location of this item so I figured I'd post this.

So, I've been searching for this chestpiece for some time now with no luck. According to rpgdots database it's so ...
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
enodenroH

Replies: 914
Views: 14902

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:23 am   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. Since you hadn't eaten in days you thought it looked nucking good and ate it, dipping it in your favorite salad dressing...

I wish to make a trip around the world with Bunny, s ...
  Topic: How Cheap Are You?
enodenroH

Replies: 7
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:13 pm   Subject: How Cheap Are You?
Hummm....

I knew the answer before I even began the quizzzzzz.

I'm Super Cheap. Yeah. It's a fact of my personality.

I'm not offended. It's the others when they get to see how cheap I am...
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:55 pm   Subject: The Question Game
I would say the Sleeper because i couldn't do much to the beast in Gothic. Could only fall asleep in front of it.

Guess my 2bladed tool of death would scare him (her) with all the noise it would d ...
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:28 pm   Subject: The Question Game
The 2 bladed chainsaw!!! Viva The Texas chainsaw massacre!

Speaking of chainsaws, can you name a game that included one as a weapon???
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Video Interview @ New Gaming Rad
enodenroH

Replies: 4
Views: 381

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:18 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Video Interview @ New Gaming Rad
It was a very boring interview.

The camera angle was bad. There wasn't much colors.

Pete looked so tired and seemed like he didn't want to be there...

The interviewer was really really bad. ...
  Topic: OMG! Don't take your gaming too seriously.
enodenroH

Replies: 6
Views: 232

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:55 am   Subject: mental spasms of anger......
I can relate to the poor kid because I used to be that way but not as crazy.

I used to punch my left knee with my left hand and cry out in fury, whether i'd be losing against a friend or against a ...
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:19 am   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But now, that's the only part of your body that grows hair...

I wish that humanity would, one day, realize the futility of religious wars and hug 10 people a day instead of kill ...
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:07 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. You get a pink micro-machine (miniature toy car)
replica of one!

I wish that I'd stop procrastinating and write the 7 novels that are filling my head...
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:37 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted! but that's the only thing that you're good at anymore!!!

I wish that Elder scrolls Oblivion will not be delayed!
enodenroH

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:30 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. Now, you don't fit in your clothes anymore...

I wish that Gothic 3 will play flawlessly even with the rumors that the Starforce anti-piracy software will be incorporated in it.
  Topic: Ring of invicibility?!?!? pls help
enodenroH

Replies: 7
Views: 326

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:24 pm   Subject: Re: Ring of invicibility?!?!? pls help
Any1 knows how can i get the ring of Invin.??? Its the #5 on the following map, but there is no way I can get there(couse its out of screen or underground)

i'd apperciate ur help! THX

Hi!

I h ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next