FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: 5 colurd tablets
Theaquabat

Replies: 4
Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:37 pm   Subject: 5 colurd tablets
Thanks a lot. I've been stuck ont hat for a while. I oculdnt see it on the map
  Topic: 5 colurd tablets
Theaquabat

Replies: 4
Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:39 pm   Subject: 5 colurd tablets
okay in Jarkendhar i found 4 colourd tablets 2 in the mansions int he south. 1 in the swamp and 1 int he bandit camp. I need the last one before i can follow raven. Please help
  Topic: NOTR trouble
Theaquabat

Replies: 3
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:25 pm   Subject: NOTR trouble
yeah but hwat am i looking for?
  Topic: NOTR trouble
Theaquabat

Replies: 3

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:42 pm   Subject: NOTR trouble
OKay, i just got NOTR about a couple weeks ago and im stuck at getting the key things for the portals. I went to all the places and looked around but all i found wqere the tablets but i gave them to t ...
  Topic: Mud
Theaquabat

Replies: 15
Views: 1040

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:41 am   Subject: Mud
Do you know that guy named Mud who follows you around in the old camp? I really dont know much about him i mean whats his purpose? is he retarted? is he gay? if you know anything about him tell me
  Topic: Portrait of Gomez?
Theaquabat

Replies: 29
Views: 1485

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:25 am   Subject: Portrait of Gomez?
there is a digger in the old mine that claims to have been one of the first men thrown into the barrier, he specifically says that he has been in at least 10 years.

ok anyway the digger "grimes" ...
  Topic: Trouble
Theaquabat

Replies: 2

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 pm   Subject: Trouble
Thanks bro i owe you a lot for that
  Topic: Trouble
Theaquabat

Replies: 2

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:43 pm   Subject: Trouble
OK i was playing gothic again which i play a lot cause i tpasses time. anyway i was in the sect camp and to join i had to have a 5 level and i only had 3. So i used cheats and put on god mode and kept ...

Page 1 of 1