FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 18 matches
  Topic: 2H for Merc's
SilentSam

Replies: 26
Views: 568

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:01 pm   Subject: 2H for Merc's
you can also learn the one handed Dragon Slayer sword...it's stats are like 90 Strength needed, and I think it is 100 damage. I learned it from Bennet. (needs 4 ore and 5 dragon blood).
  Topic: Atari claims to be "improving" G2 for US release
SilentSam

Replies: 67
Views: 1898

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:53 pm   Subject: Atari claims to be "improving" G2 for US release
It will be interesting to see what exactly they mean by 'improve'...

By the way, have you guys tried turning the blood levels all the way up in the .ini file? Set the blood level to 3 (max)...so m ...
  Topic: Help me get rid of pre-casted spell!
SilentSam

Replies: 2
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:32 pm   Subject: Help me get rid of pre-casted spell!
Awesome, thanks!
  Topic: Help me get rid of pre-casted spell!
SilentSam

Replies: 2
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:57 am   Subject: Help me get rid of pre-casted spell!
Hey I'm new to this game, and I was screwing around with the runes that I have and pre-casted a level 10 spell (mass incinerate or something like that). But I can only cast up to level 3 spells. So ...
  Topic: Ghostlight
SilentSam

Replies: 14
Views: 683

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:07 pm   Subject: Ghostlight
I just let the cute lil buggers follow me around...
  Topic: Mage character...should I use constantino or bosper?
SilentSam

Replies: 3
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:05 pm   Subject: Mage character...should I use constantino or bosper?
Just debating who to apprentice with if I'm doing a mage character. I know I can make more money with Bosper, but while I miss out on any alchemy potions with constantino?...I think he's the only one ...
SilentSam

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:36 am   Subject: Ghostlight
can u shoot them with a bow?
SilentSam

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:19 am   Subject: Ghostlight
can these ghost lights harm you in any way? I've never noticed them hurting me...just following me around.

How do u kill it?
  Topic: Diego's Gold
SilentSam

Replies: 6
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:15 am   Subject: Diego's Gold
After going to that spot on the map you just mentioned, I still cant find the gold. I did find a small camp with a leather pouch in it but I think I opened the pouch...did I just steal ...
  Topic: Starting a mage from scratch...need tips
SilentSam

Replies: 5
Views: 539

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:33 am   Subject: Starting a mage from scratch...need tips
I'm starting a new mage character and I was wondering if it is worth while for me to invest in any of the other fighting skills besides magic? Am I pretty safe just using magic alone?
  Topic: LoL, only on a german game...
SilentSam

Replies: 53
Views: 2496

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:12 pm   Subject: LoL, only on a german game...
Another thing that may delay the american version is the whole "swampweed" thing. The U.S. is very Anti-marijuana and so the correlations between the two will I'm sure piss off a few Senators or Gove ...
  Topic: UK Computer Mag reviews of Gothic 2
SilentSam

Replies: 46
Views: 1268

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:26 pm   Subject: UK Computer Mag reviews of Gothic 2
The overall gameworld is what I find so amazing in Gothic. It lives and breathes on its own, as do all of the characters within it.

I think if you took a better fighting engine like that in Blad ...
  Topic: LoL, only on a german game...
SilentSam

Replies: 53
Views: 2496

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:15 pm   Subject: LoL, only on a german game...
That's europe for you! They're much less sexually repressed than us yanks.
  Topic: computer restart ?
SilentSam

Replies: 6
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:41 pm   Subject: computer restart ?
I had this exact same problem even though I was using an ATI card instead of the Nvidia.

I just lowered the resolution from 1024x768 to 800X600 and it hasn't had a reboot or crash ever since.
  Topic: 2 Handed weapons...
SilentSam

Replies: 33
Views: 1664

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:04 am   Subject: 2 Handed weapons...
When you guys say that you 'are forced to train in both 1 and 2 handed weapons', what do you mean? I only have 30% in 1h, now it takes 10LP to get 5 more percent...if I train up my 2h will this LP ra ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next