FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 26 matches
  Topic: Coal??
The Prefect

Replies: 1
Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:42 pm   Subject: Coal??
Coal can mostly be found near burned houses or something else that burned down. You can also buy it from some merchants. If you need it to make a spell, go see Gorax in the Monastery.
  Topic: Sneaking,etc??
The Prefect

Replies: 2
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:40 pm   Subject: Sneaking,etc??
Pickpocketing can only be learned from Cassia in the Thieves' Guild. Once you have learned to pickpocket, there will be a new dialogue option with the named npc's. Depending on your dexteritylevel, yo ...
  Topic: Help with the eye of innos
The Prefect

Replies: 1
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:39 pm   Subject: Help with the eye of innos
You need a labflask to perform any task on the alchemist's bench.
  Topic: Gothic 2 Gold: NA finally gets Night of the Raven
The Prefect

Replies: 16
Views: 1465

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Gold: NA finally gets Night of the Raven
How long until Europe gets its hands on the addon?

We have been waiting a lot longer then the us citizens for the addon. Let's hope it won't take so long after the possible us release.
  Topic: JoWood & Koch Media Sign European Co-Publishing Deal (Go
The Prefect

Replies: 3
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:11 am   Subject: JoWood & Koch Media Sign European Co-Publishing Deal (Go
The problem with the addon is that we don't know who has the publishing rights. If Atari still has them, then we will probably never see the addon. So I hope JoWood either never sold them to Atari or ...
  Topic: FAQ for the nigh of the raven
The Prefect

Replies: 14
Views: 2030

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:34 pm   Subject: FAQ for the nigh of the raven
Nice FAQ but you should have posted it in the Gothic 2 Spoiler forum.
  Topic: monastery treasury
The Prefect

Replies: 5
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 5:01 pm   Subject: monastery treasury
Pickpocket the key from Gorax, I think it required 80 dexterity.
  Topic: the monastery larder?
The Prefect

Replies: 11
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 2:53 pm   Subject: the monastery larder?
It's just mold or funghus(sp?) that grows there. From all the food stored in the larder.
  Topic: Questions about the addon.
The Prefect

Views: 275

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:01 pm   Subject: Questions about the addon.
I wish you all the joy playing the game. I already know how good the addon seems to be but I'm just waiting to buy it. I don't have time at the moment anyway to play anything.
Have fun.
The Prefect

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:23 pm   Subject: Questions about the addon.
ehe and i thought first The Prefect played somekind of SPECIAL addon allready i was like whoaaa dude i didnt saw that or this and how did xardas get in a cave praying
LOL
Yeah, I'm playing th ...
The Prefect

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:56 pm   Subject: Questions about the addon.
The sites name is http://www.upyours.net

1. The world is 2x times bigger then the normal gothic 2 world. That's why it's called an addon.
2. Lee's already on the mainland and your job is to get t ...
  Topic: More Gothic 3 info revealed
The Prefect

Replies: 13
Views: 1368

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:31 pm   Subject: More Gothic 3 info revealed
I for one don't want to start the game on level 45. But some abilities would be nice.
  Topic: Seekers, who are they?
The Prefect

Replies: 19
Views: 404

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:52 pm   Subject: Seekers, who are they?
yes but those henchmen are former brotherhood members. You can only discover this when you play as a mage. In the other guilds, the seekers remain a mystery as to who they really are.
  Topic: I find out that the hero has a name after all
The Prefect

Replies: 111
Views: 2077

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:45 pm   Subject: I find out that the hero has a name after all
And he likes sheep.
  Topic: holy arrow and Ur -Shak
The Prefect

Replies: 23
Views: 468

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:32 pm   Subject: holy arrow and Ur -Shak
Paladin runes only work against evil creatures. Ur-shak is not evil. If you played gothic 1 then you know why he isn't evil.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next