FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 753 matches
  Topic: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
JemyM

Replies: 15
Views: 434

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:38 pm   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
Seriously. I dont wanna say 2h is better. I say that I wanna know the truth.

So practically we are talking about (in theory):
2 strikes at STR 50 + DAM 35 = 170 damage
More Damage / Faster / W ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:08 am   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
Its a choice of character. But having no tactical differences between bow/crossbow 1h/2h would be as ridicilous as it would to have two strength and two dexterity, wouldnt it?

I know for sure th ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:03 am   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
Egin
----
True... Looks to me like they removed the hammers for balance. They where overpowered anyway, so I can live with that. But removing all maces? No. It would look really cool to walk around ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:19 pm   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
It would be interesting to test a 100 strength 100 1h guy with asian defence, towards an 100 strength 100 2h guy with doubleblock and see the difference.

Best Regards
JemyM
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:39 pm   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
I have noted that Crossbows have a lesser dex requirement than bows, so they seem to be the better choice for Paladins/Mages that does not focus on dexterity. Is this true?

Is there any later advan ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:28 am   Subject: Bow VS Crossbow, 1h VS 2h
A thread for the strategies.

What advantages has a 1h over a 2h at the same skill, and what advantage has a bow over crossbow at the same skill?

In Gothic 1 bows where faster than crossbows, and ...
  Topic: FAQ Thread - Low Level Tactics
JemyM

Replies: 19
Views: 1809

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:42 am   Subject: FAQ Thread - Low Level Tactics
I have found that snapper body parts are probably the only hunting skill that pays off, becouse of the high number of snappers in the game... But I had more money than I asked for in the end of the ga ...
  Topic: FAQ or walkthrough or strategy guide?
JemyM

Replies: 48
Views: 9069

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:06 am   Subject: FAQ or walkthrough or strategy guide?
Well, it feels a bit awkward to NOT writing the FAQ I intended to. Specially after planning to do it for a year, and unlocking the entire summer vacation to do it.

Best Regards
JemyM
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:53 am   Subject: FAQ or walkthrough or strategy guide?
Then perhaps I wont be needed to write the FAQ this time.
I have more or less felt obliged to write a FAQ for G2 ever since I completed the first one. If you guys pull it off at the scale of what I h ...
  Topic: An example of a powerful mage.
JemyM

Replies: 10
Views: 635

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:49 pm   Subject: An example of a powerful mage.
Well, It seems like I drop my charges. If all thoose extras comes from potions and stuff, than you can get far more bonuses than I thought...

If thats the case, my mage will probably look the sa ...
  Topic: An example of a powerful mage.
JemyM

Replies: 10
Views: 635

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:23 am   Subject: An example of a powerful mage.
My input is ofcourse that he have wasted lots of points on unuseful stuff. Did he really need to put 27 points in weaponry and 127 points in Strength/Dex? AS A MAGE? I had not used a single point when ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:14 pm   Subject: FAQ Thread - Low Level Tactics
I can't kill the lizard on the beach to get to the Pirate's Cutlass. I'm a lvl 3, 20 str, 20 dam sword, 15 armor.

I beat the lizard at level 5. At that stage I had not used up a single point of e ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:23 am   Subject: FAQ Thread - Low Level Tactics
Thats the spirit. Exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for. Most of this tips will be listed early in the F.A.Q. The goal is to make it possible to become pretty decent without wasting to many poin ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:18 am   Subject: FAQ Thread - Low Level Tactics
I am currently into chapter 2, bashing orcs, will take me a couple of days to beat the game myself, but I feel like it is time to rise a few questions for the upcoming F.A.Q.

To start with, Id like ...
JemyM

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:36 pm   Subject: FAQ or walkthrough or strategy guide?
Well, I will probably go by my old setup. Giving a description about all NPC's in the game, where to find them and what quests they are related to. Giving a quick walkthrough to join each of the three ...

Page 1 of 51 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next