FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: "Declawed" Cliffracers Mod
Mosman22

Replies: 8
Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:23 pm   Subject: Where to get it
You can now download the plugin at
http://www.icdc.com/~mostroff/MorroPlugs/DeclawedCliffbirds.esp

Probably won't stay there permanantly, but thats the short-term home until I find a Morrowind sit ...
  Topic: "Declawed" Cliffracers Mod
Mosman22

Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 8:25 pm   Subject: "Declawed" Cliffracers Mod
The other day I saw that plugin for removing all cliffracers from the game. I've been starting to get annoyed by them too, but removing them completely seemed a bit extreme. So I came up with a workin ...
  Topic: The impact of leveling up
Mosman22

Replies: 2
Views: 190

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 7:42 pm   Subject: The impact of leveling up
I have seen signs that the game modifies certain things based on your level. I have only reached lvl 5 so far but it seems the wandering monsters have gotten tougher even around the starter towns. Plu ...
  Topic: What do you really like about Morrowind?
Mosman22

Replies: 14
Views: 242

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:54 pm   Subject: realistic touches
The freedom and graphics and char development are all nice. But what I love the most are those extra little touches they put in that make the world seem more realistic. The way the water ripples when ...
  Topic: Athlon 600 w/new GF4 - the detailed results are in!
Mosman22

Replies: 2
Views: 198

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:53 pm   Subject: Athlon 600 w/new GF4 - the detailed results are in!
As much as hate to throw another twig on the framerate debate fire, I know some people were curious to hear about the results of my video card upgrade - which was to slap a mega-fast GF4 4200 w/128 MB ...
  Topic: Arrow type differences
Mosman22

Replies: 6
Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:24 pm   Subject: Arrow type differences
Just a quick question on something I've been wondering about...

Is there any reason to buy silver or steel arrows or bolts over something of an inferior material type like chitin? Since the damage ...
  Topic: Undocumented interface tips & tricks
Mosman22

Replies: 11
Views: 824

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 7:16 pm   Subject: Undocumented interface tips & tricks
Well, I guess manual quoting is OK if you do it to correct a mistake on my part Didn't know about that shift-click feature. Still might be easier to use space key though.

Another interesti ...
  Topic: Undocumented interface tips & tricks
Mosman22

Replies: 11
Views: 824

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 6:53 pm   Subject: Undocumented interface tips & tricks
When I first started playing I quickly got tired of having to always move my mouse over to the box that would appear every time I tried moving more than a single item, asking how many I wanted to move ...
  Topic: Just how addicted are YOU?
Mosman22

Views: 278

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 6:36 pm   Subject: Morrocrack
Can't claim to be grabbing a few hours of Morrowind at work either. Would be way too easy to spot in my cubicle. But that doesn't mean it is doing my productivity any good. All week long I've found my ...
  Topic: What does MW depend on most for performance?
Mosman22

Replies: 38
Views: 1151

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 4:16 pm   Subject: Answer comming soon (I hope!)
By the end of today I should be in an ideal position to answer the processor vs. video card debate. According to ups.com my new GF4 4200 finally arived in the area this morning (after a painfully slow ...
  Topic: A small Alchemy FAQ/Walkthru
Mosman22

Views: 1080

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 5:37 pm   Subject: A small Alchemy FAQ/Walkthru
I tend to think of spoilers as when plot details are told or a person tells you exactly where to find that major quest item. I don't see a detailed explanation to how a feature of the game works as a ...
  Topic: A small Alchemy FAQ/Walkthru
Mosman22

Views: 1080

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:42 pm   Subject: A small Alchemy FAQ/Walkthru
Was going to post this yesterday in response to a question about alchemy, but I ended up writing a lot, and then the rpgdot server crashed. So here it is today as its own topic...

Here's a summary ...
  Topic: My Morrowind experience on an Athlon 600 with TNT2
Mosman22

Replies: 12
Views: 514

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:09 pm   Subject: AI Slider
The AI Slider is one of the preferences on the options screen in the general preferences section (as compared to say audio or video prefs). I'm not exactly sure what it does but I think it means how f ...
Mosman22

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 6:49 pm   Subject: My Morrowind experience on an Athlon 600 with TNT2
This damn msg board keeps losing my login! That last post about the stability was by me

Mike
Mosman22

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 6:28 pm   Subject: My Morrowind experience on an Athlon 600 with TNT2
Since my PC is closer to the minimum than anyone else I've seen posting about performance around here I thought people might like to hear my experiences with Morrowind.

I'm managing quite well act ...

Page 1 of 1