FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris. Help
Kashya

Replies: 3
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:47 pm   Subject: Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris. Help
Thanks for that info Dart. I'm in Australia, so I guess if I want to buy it I'll have to order it from the UK *sigh*. Hopefully there'll be a demo out soon that I can try first to see if I like it or ...
  Topic: Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris. Help
Kashya

Replies: 3
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:14 pm   Subject: Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris. Help
Oh, I had no idea this one was out. I shall have to check it out. I'm sorry I can't help you, but do you mind telling me what you think of the game? I'm very tempted to buy it, maybe then I could help ...
  Topic: Kult:Heretic Kingdoms. Is this the answer to our RPG dreams?
Kashya

Replies: 12
Views: 488

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:00 pm   Subject: Kult:Heretic Kingdoms. Is this the answer to our RPG dreams?
G'day Corwin .
Thanks for the game tips. I did try to play the demo of Gothic. I think it's a stunningly beautiful World (maybe one of the best I've ever seen), but OMG the controls!
Norma ...
Kashya

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:24 pm   Subject: Kult:Heretic Kingdoms. Is this the answer to our RPG dreams?
Hi Dhruin,
Nice to see a fellow Aussie, I'm in Wollongong (so not too far away ).
As to Beyond Divinity, I loved Divine Divinity, but I'm pretty certain that I won't like Beyond Divinity. ...
Kashya

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:20 pm   Subject: Kult:Heretic Kingdoms. Is this the answer to our RPG dreams?
Yep, I'm going to buy Sacred as soon as some of its bugs are fixed with a patch, and it comes down a little in price.

I just recently managed to get a copy of Nox off eBay and I really enjoyed it, ...
Kashya

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:14 pm   Subject: Kult:Heretic Kingdoms. Is this the answer to our RPG dreams?
Hi Folks,

It's been years since I last bought a new PC game (the last one was Divine Divinity) as there just hasn't been anything that tempted me.

I faithfully read the Release List and Previews ...
  Topic: Lionheart?
Kashya

Replies: 18
Views: 765

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:12 pm   Subject: Lionheart?

The combat so far has been above par with the demo, but I'm playing with the pre-generated male human and haven't gotten a ranged weapon or spell, i ...
  Topic: Diablo 2 patch "buzz"..??
Kashya

Replies: 4
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:22 pm   Subject: Diablo 2 patch "buzz"..??
Hi Hex,
If you read my post 'Diablo2 patch, horrible, evil and hateful' you'll realise that I'm not a big fan of this new patch.
Well, I've calmed down a bit now (deep breaths, deep breaths) so I'll ...
  Topic: Diablo2 Patch. Horrible, Evil and Hateful!
Kashya

Replies: 0
Views: 102

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:03 pm   Subject: Diablo2 Patch. Horrible, Evil and Hateful!
I've just read the Bill Roper interview on the Diablo2 site about the upcoming game patch. I'm sorry folks, but it's made me sick to my stomach and furious. WHY would they do this, to what must be one ...
  Topic: Dd?
Kashya

Replies: 2
Views: 85

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:55 pm   Subject: Dd?
There's a lot of talk and speculation on the official forums about this. There's been no announcement yet, but personally, I think there'll be a Divine Divinity 2 or at least an expansion. I think tha ...
  Topic: top 10 rpgs of all time
Kashya

Replies: 156
Views: 6023

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:32 pm   Subject: top 10 rpgs of all time
Oh guys (and gals). Yes, I have tried the Demo of Gothic.
Gothic is a game that almost makes me weep in frustration. It is one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen, and I have tried and tried ...
  Topic: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
Kashya

Replies: 5
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:41 pm   Subject: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
I absolutely agree with you. They must be one of the most hateful things of any game. Please don't have any random encounters at all! I hated them in Baldur's gate and they completely ruined Summoner ...
  Topic: Sacred
Kashya

Replies: 10
Views: 460

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:31 pm   Subject: Sacred
And what's wrong with a Diablo click fest, I'd like to know? Personally I LOVE Diablo, it's the very first game I ever bought, and it's what got me hooked on PC games in the first place LOL.
Anyway, ...
  Topic: The wait...
Kashya

Replies: 18
Views: 377

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:16 pm   Subject: The wait...
I'm impatiently waiting for Sacred myself. It looks as though it will be very similar to Diablo and Divine Divinity (two of my all time favourite games!). My only gripe with the game is that it's 2D a ...
  Topic: top 10 rpgs of all time
Kashya

Replies: 156
Views: 6023

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:04 pm   Subject: top 10 rpgs of all time
I don't have 10 top RPG games only 3.
1. Divine Divinity
2. Diablo 1 and 2
3. Dungeon Seige (only after extensive modding!)

In fact, if only Divine Divinity was set in a 3D world and had a Third ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next