FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 292 matches
  Topic: New Skin?
Ariel

Replies: 30
Views: 1723

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:36 am   Subject: New Skin?
Yeah, sorry folks. I had some problems connecting to the server for quite a while (haha) until I finally figured out that my client was in desperate need of an add-on.
Well, there you go. Summer time ...
  Topic: The Name Game
Ariel

Replies: 19
Views: 578

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:56 pm   Subject: The Name Game
At one time I realized that I adore "A" names, so I usually make one up, depending on class, gender, universe - and in mmorpgs availability. For example:

Male: Arhu, Alarian, Angramosch, ...
Femal ...
  Topic: New Skin?
Ariel

Views: 1723

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:26 am   Subject: New Skin?
Hi folks,

Yes, if I were to do a skin with minimal use of pictures I'd imagine it would load very fast. Not only because of the absence of images, but also because I'd do the html code from scratch ...
  Topic: Happy Birthday Myrthos
Ariel

Replies: 16
Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:14 pm   Subject: Happy Birthday Myrthos
Happy birthday, Myr!

Ariel
  Topic: Are you sick with Half-Life 2?
Ariel

Replies: 6
Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:42 pm   Subject: Are you sick with Half-Life 2?
I got my first motion sickness related to game when playing Wolfeintein 3D.

Hey, me too! And there are only two other examples I can think of - Colin McRae Rally 2004 and Southpark 3D I believe. Co ...
  Topic: Japanese Horror
Ariel

Views: 1289

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:34 am   Subject: Japanese Horror
Yea, do try Dark Water. Personally, I didn't find Ringu particularly scary, but Dark Water freaked me out. I still get goose bumps when I think back to one particular scene... And of course, preferabl ...
  Topic: Divinity skin updates and discussions.
Ariel

Replies: 97
Views: 2425

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:36 am   Subject: Divinity skin updates and discussions.
Next time I'm gonna use this for spring and make a desert background for summer, hehe. But yea, the spring background is my least favorite as well. Maybe a 'little' too much pink.

Ariel
  Topic: Hi
Ariel

Replies: 16
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:16 pm   Subject: Hi
Haha, my thoughts exactly! hollaholla, the cute, weird munchkin. Makes you want to lift it up and cuddle Eskimo-style. Not that I would... I'm just saying.

Kiff looked just as weird, though in a di ...
  Topic: Robin Hobb
Ariel

Replies: 15
Views: 772

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:50 pm   Subject: Robin Hobb
Given that they seem to follow a chronological order, I'd say yes.

As I said I haven't read the last trilogy myself yet, but I can imagine the second trilogy would provide lots of background inf ...
Ariel

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:54 pm   Subject: Robin Hobb
Not in the second trilogy. The Liveship Traders don't know much about what happened in the north, yet, so to speak. It focuses on totally different protagonists. The third trilogy, however, apparently ...
Ariel

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:40 pm   Subject: Robin Hobb
I've read the Farseer Trilogy, i.e. the three Assassin books you mentioned, as well as the Liveship Traders Trilogy. The latter plays in the same universe at about the same time or a bit later, at the ...
Ariel

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:13 pm   Subject: Divinity skin updates and discussions.
Finally a new background. Bright and sort of... green. So, Jaz, look away.

Everyone else: Hope you like it.

Ariel
Ariel

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:31 pm   Subject: Divinity skin updates and discussions.
Oh, interesting. I was wondering the same for quite some time, because I had actually changed the styles for the site skin. Of course I never bothered to search elsewhere.

And I need to change t ...
Ariel

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:25 pm   Subject: Divinity skin updates and discussions.
I just changed something, yes, simple reload should suffice.. mmm.. The server clock is way too fast again. It's 8:40pm now, not 9:25pm.

As for the change: Too much pink? It's the best I could c ...
  Topic: Beyond Divinity: Peek of the Week #31 @ RPG Vault
Ariel

Replies: 5
Views: 261

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:37 pm   Subject: Beyond Divinity: Peek of the Week #31 @ RPG Vault
Hilarious read!

But ultimately, I say it's always the fault of the copy protection. Without it, there would have been no misery in the first place, nor would there ever be any misery.

Page 1 of 20 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next