FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 85 matches
  Topic: A Couple of Things???
Hawk

Replies: 18
Views: 573

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:59 am   Subject: A Couple of Things???
Thanks dteowner. I will have to make my way over there and try to find him. Sounds like fun.
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:10 pm   Subject: A Couple of Things???
Follow the west road out of Seyda Neen.

I've been in Seyda Neen a few times now but not sure if I took the west road. Will you still meet the mage if it is later in the game?
Thanks
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:07 am   Subject: A Couple of Things???
Sorry this reply took so long. I haven't been able to get to the internet for a while. Thanks again for the hints. I don't have that Icarian spell. Where can I get it?
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:50 am   Subject: A Couple of Things???
Those boots are very cool. If you give yourself a great deal of magical resistance (60%+) - it only has to be active when you put them on - you will only be blinded by the fraction that you aren't pro ...
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:43 am   Subject: A Couple of Things???
why doesnt it make sense? You are blind. You CANT see. Your enemies are not blind. They CAN see. So they can attack you.
the boots only blind you, you see.

Does it make sense now

It just se ...
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:19 pm   Subject: A Couple of Things???
That makes no sense. Oh well but thanks for the info.
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:26 pm   Subject: A Couple of Things???
1) I learned it is better to not mod Morrowind. Can't help you.

2)What's the question?

3)Make sure the person you are stealing from is not facing towards you, even with the amulet. Approch the ...
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:13 pm   Subject: A Couple of Things???
1. I have downloaded the Zed Mod but it makes my system crash more than ever. Can I select it and deselect it. If so will I lose things I have sold to him?
2. I have those enchanted boots and can spe ...
  Topic: Zed Mod!
Hawk

Replies: 3
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:59 pm   Subject: Zed Mod!
I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I finally find this great site and get it downloaded then haven't a clue what to do next. Makes a person feel kinda dumb. LOL!! Thanks so much. o ...
  Topic: Zed Mod!
Hawk

Replies: 3
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:55 am   Subject: Zed Mod!
Someone please tell me where I am supposed to unzipp this mod to. Thanks
  Topic: Help with My (Bugged) Hlaalu Strongold?
Hawk

Replies: 7
Views: 367

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:54 pm   Subject: Help with My (Bugged) Hlaalu Strongold?
Thanks Jaz!!!
  Topic: Help with My (Bugged) Hlaalu Strongold?
Hawk

Replies: 7
Views: 367

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:53 pm   Subject: Re: Help with My (Bugged) Hlaalu Strongold?
Okay, so I exploited the bug that lets you get the second stronghold from House Hlaalu. My problem is that, after turning in the construction contract and land deed to the guy in Balmore, the constru ...
  Topic: Propylon Chamber Index's???
Hawk

Replies: 8
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:41 pm   Subject: Propylon Chamber Index's???
Thanks so much. I've got them all now for the search!!
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:33 pm   Subject: Propylon Chamber Index's???
I tried to find the walkthrough but couldn't. I only saw a cheats page. Thanks for the help though.
Hawk

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:21 pm   Subject: Propylon Chamber Index's???
try on www.gamefaqs.com that's where i found my walkthrough (main quests can be so difficult) and there was a list of places where you could find index stones.

Thanks I'm checking it out now!! I ne ...

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next