FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 71 matches
  Topic: Have I grown too old for RPGing?
Schattenherz

Replies: 20
Views: 1001

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:23 pm   Subject: Have I grown too old for RPGing?
I don't think I have outgrown CRPGs... I don't think that is possible. Yet I'm bored from all current Games, but if there would be one Game like "Startrail" I would be back in front of the m ...
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Schattenherz

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:16 pm   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Still WoW and BG2 Tutu... and getting bored with both of them... since so 6 Months... usally I'm hanging around on the WoW-Roleplaying Boards trying to defend why I (lvl 60 human Warlock) don't unsomm ...
  Topic: Drakensang (a.k.a Realms of Arkania IV) PCG 06/06 Preview
Schattenherz

Replies: 14
Views: 703

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:08 pm   Subject: Drakensang (a.k.a Realms of Arkania IV) PCG 06/06 Preview
They say something like "DSA has to be turnbased" and then "we have hidden it so well, that the casual Player won't notice, that it is turn-based". Another nice thing is their Goal ...
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
Schattenherz

Replies: 5
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:58 pm   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
I know enough about EA to answer this question ^^.
  Topic: Elizabeth Dane problems.
Schattenherz

Replies: 2
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:30 pm   Subject: Elizabeth Dane problems.
You can also take a look at the coffin from the security-cameras. It is quite easy to sneak in the control-room. IIRC the password was "Lighthouse" but I'm not sure anymore ... that was a long time ag ...
  Topic: Sure is getting quite
Schattenherz

Replies: 16
Views: 1111

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:24 pm   Subject: Sure is getting quite
Well, no new (good) CRPGs in Ages, nothing to talk about ...
  Topic: I just started Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, a few ?
Schattenherz

Replies: 9
Views: 652

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:05 am   Subject: I just started Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, a few ?
There is no Need to restart ... except if you haven't any magical Weapons and no Savegame before you entert the inner Tent. In the first Dungeon there are a view Magical Weapons like the Sword of Chao ...
  Topic: I just started Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, a few ?
Schattenherz

Replies: 9
Views: 652

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:17 am   Subject: I just started Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, a few ?
The Werewolves are Illusions. If you don't believe in them (In Game-Terms if you do nothing to hurt them) they will vanish. This might take some time but they are not able to hurt you if you don't fig ...
  Topic: Blind Guardian
Schattenherz

Replies: 11
Views: 444

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:41 pm   Subject: Blind Guardian
Uriah Heep was a great Rockband Waaay back ... If you know the Blind Guardian Album "The forgotten Tales" there is a Cover-Version of "The Wizard", an old Uriah Heep Title. Another great Song: Lady in ...
  Topic: Hillsfar anyone??
Schattenherz

Replies: 7
Views: 659

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:00 am   Subject: Hillsfar anyone??
Now that was a loooong time ago ... can`t say I realy liked it. The silly overland-travelling where you have to jump over obstacles with your Horse or the time-limit in Dungeons ... Graphics where jus ...
  Topic: Come share your favorite RPGs and help me find a good one!
Schattenherz

Replies: 15
Views: 892

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:36 am   Subject: Come share your favorite RPGs and help me find a good one!
My favourtie RPGs ? The Baldur's Gate Series, Wizardy 8 (and some ancient Titles that are nearly forgotten ... Does anyone remember Realms of Arcania ?). These are certainly not your Cup of Tea.

N ...
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Schattenherz

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:54 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
The last weeks I was hooked on WoW (my first MMORPG), at first I played a Night-Elf Druid on a PvE-Server up to Lvl 16, than a human Warlock on a RPG-Server (currently Lvl 26). Now I'm getting tired o ...
  Topic: weapon proficiency in BG
Schattenherz

Replies: 5
Views: 868

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:36 am   Subject: weapon proficiency in BG
Mages, Clerics, Druids, Monks and Thiefs can only get one Star in the Weapon-Profencies.

Paladins, Rangers, Barbarians and Multi-Classed Fighters can get two Stars.

Pure-Class Fighters Five. It ...
  Topic: The Spirits of the Ocean House
Schattenherz

Replies: 7
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:56 pm   Subject: The Spirits of the Ocean House
If you play with a Gangrel and have your Heat-Vision activated you can see the Ghostwoman on the second Picture getting chased by a flame-creature The haunted Hotel is a very sad part of the Game ...
  Topic: which clan did the test tell you you were?
Schattenherz

Replies: 15
Views: 1028

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:15 pm   Subject: which clan did the test tell you you were?
I got Gangrel and it suits me perfect. While I usually play Magic-Wielding Charas I decided to use a Gangrel instead and had a Blast "tearing people apart" !

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next