Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 31 matches
  Topic: A few items I would Like to get...
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 6
Views: 221

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:46 am   Subject: A few items I would Like to get...
I know it's cheating, but like. It's not as if I'm on God mode or anything. I'm just looking for some items. My game runs extremely slow and travelling back and forth is a pain in the butt! LoL. ...
Operation_JeDi

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:52 am   Subject: A few items I would Like to get...
LoL, that's alright! I was just asking!!
Operation_JeDi

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:06 am   Subject: A few items I would Like to get...
No no no..I'm asking for Console Commands. To put with:

Player->additem "x" y

For those 4 items...
Operation_JeDi

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:32 am   Subject: A few items I would Like to get...
Hey I just wanted to know a few things. Since i don't exactly have a "real" copy of Morrowind, the editor was removed for some reason.

Is it possible if someone could give me the for:

Sujamma (s ...
  Topic: Newb Question
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 9
Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:31 pm   Subject: Newb Question
We have a map???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Topic: Yet another question...These are better...(CON'T)
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 2
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:14 am   Subject: Yet another question...These are better...(CON'T)
This is the continuation of my last post...

3) What does "One skill at 10" or "One skill at 20" mean? I know it's how high I'm supposed to be do get to my next Rank. But, what does it mean? What ...
  Topic: Yet another question...(these are better..)
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 3
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:43 am   Subject: Yet another question...(these are better..)
I am a Dark Elf, and am in the Fighters and Mages Guild. (It was the convinient choice). Anyways I have a few questions...

1) I did all of Ajira's quests in the Mages Guild, so she tells me to ...
  Topic: The Fake Soul Gem...
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 15
Views: 281

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:21 am   Subject: The Fake Soul Gem...
In the Mages Guild quest with the fake soul gem. What would happen if I steal all the other soul gems from the desk? Will i get kicked out of the guild??
  Topic: Item Name list...Where can I find One???
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 8
Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:29 am   Subject: Item Name list...Where can I find One???
Well what if i Don't have the construction set?? What would I do then? Someone must know a place that lists all the items....
  Topic: Item Name list...Where can I find One???
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 8
Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:06 pm   Subject: Item Name list...Where can I find One???
Where can I find a list of all the "itemnames" for Morrowind? I like to have it on hand if anything goes wrong. You know, like if I want to add a plate or something lol....
  Topic: Fav/Least Fav cites
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 15
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 4:04 am   Subject: Fav/Least Fav cites
For those of u who answered a REAL city and for those of you who asked if the "fake" cities" were somewhere in Germany....

The question was what was your fav. city in the GAME. LoL. Not in real li ...
  Topic: Puzzle Box Question...
Operation_JeDi

Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:47 am   Subject: Puzzle Box Question...
Yeah...uhh...WHERE IS IT?!? I just started playing the game, and Hasphat Antobolis wants this "Puzzle Box". Well, I'm in the "Cells of Hollow Hand" section of the Rune and there's no Box. ANy help? ...
  Topic: The much anticipated "Archangel"
Operation_JeDi

Views: 127

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 3:15 am   Subject: The much anticipated "Archangel"
Has anyone heard about this game?? Well, I've read about it and saw some screenshots but that's pretty much all I've heard from it. It looks pretty good...3rd or 1st person view, it says the charact ...
  Topic: Any other Gothic-like Game???
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 12
Views: 322

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:29 pm   Subject: Any other Gothic-like Game???
Yes it is like Gothic. Just cause it's 1st person doesn't meany anything. You still have to join guilds and do quests and stuff.

I wasn't asking for a game EXACTLY like it...but something simila ...
  Topic: Any other Gothic-like Game???
Operation_JeDi

Replies: 12
Views: 322

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:11 pm   Subject: Any other Gothic-like Game???
Is there any other games I can get that are in "any way" like Gothic. I've tried playing Morrowind but my comp is too slow for it or something. I have a decent computer and yet it's all choppy. Any ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next