Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: G2- moonshine quest, how do i get to the still?
rc23

Replies: 11
Views: 306

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:55 am   Subject: G2- moonshine quest, how do i get to the still?
Up north you'll find an area that appears to be the aftermath of a bandit raid. There are several dead people (their skeletons), broken carts, rusty weapons, and the ground is littered with arrows a ...
  Topic: A few question about strength and other stuff
rc23

Replies: 1
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:48 am   Subject: A few question about strength and other stuff
If you are playing as a Merc, then Torloff at Onar's farm can train you to 90str. If you are a paladin, then probally one of the knights at Lord Hagan's mansion will train you. The Torturer at the c ...
  Topic: Daron's blessing bug ???
rc23

Replies: 3
Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:41 am   Subject: Daron's blessing bug ???
He did bless me the one time for the quest to become an apprentice of a townsperson. Otherwise he did not.

I had a save right before I bought a sheep to enter the monistary. I reloaded that save ...
  Topic: Daron's blessing bug ???
rc23

Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:05 pm   Subject: Daron's blessing bug ???
I'm playing as a fire mage. I returned to khorinis to get the 50gp stat boosting blessings from Darron. Unfortunately he does not have any options for blessings, only END is listed. Does he not giv ...
  Topic: ISO: LP advise for Mage in training
rc23

Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:06 am   Subject: ISO: LP advise for Mage in training
I'm playing thru G2 for my 2nd time, this time I'm going to play as a fire wizard. I've leveled up to 8 and I've spent LP's to raise my stats/skills to these levels, I'm still guildless...

30 Str, ...

Page 1 of 1