FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 591 matches
  Topic: Gothic 3 only on PC?
bigkabuto

Replies: 106
Views: 4554

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:39 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
So to keep a long story short...

Nothing about a console version has been confirmed or even said?
bigkabuto

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:15 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Yeah i know, i never went for the very best...i always bought a less-good card, like Geforce 3, like i said..i had great hardware IMO but still Gothic and lots of other games would just never run quit ...
  Topic: It's been a long time since i played GII last, i'm lost.
bigkabuto

Replies: 1
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:35 pm   Subject: It's been a long time since i played GII last, i'm lost.
It's like last year november or so that i last played the game (mission-wise)
sometimes i just played it to fool around, but now i got all kinds of quests in my journal still and i have no clue where ...
bigkabuto

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:32 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
i know for sure if i buy GIII on PC i need well....lets say...i could throw my pc away and buy everything new, CPU, ram, graphics card..etc...that is gonna cost me soooooo much...i really like to see ...
bigkabuto

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:55 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
I most definitely want a Xbox360 version of Gothic III, cause i simply hate PC gaming, i got to finish Gothic on PC, i bought Gothic II too, but i stopped playing after awhile...i got slowdowns and al ...
  Topic: G3 news ? Post them here!
bigkabuto

Replies: 91
Views: 5517

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:47 pm   Subject: G3 news ? Post them here!
It does look quite nice, but the way the character walks is ridiculous, at least...from what i've seen in that movie , but i'm sure PB will change that.

Anyway.....that damn Rapidshare has a limit ...
  Topic: G3 -random news discussion split from "official thread&
bigkabuto

Replies: 120
Views: 3052

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:15 pm   Subject: G3 -random news discussion split from "official thread&
Good lord, this looks incredible...check out those dinosours, it's ridiculous.
Is this all ingame? Goddamn!!!! So it's releasing somewhere in 2006?
bigkabuto

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:34 pm   Subject: G3 -random news discussion split from "official thread&
Check this out, it's from the Elder Scrolls Oblivion game, Check that picture with the knight on horse..OMG...i'm hoping GIII will look like this, probably not...but holy ****.

If they change the c ...
bigkabuto

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:41 pm   Subject: G3 -random news discussion split from "official thread&
The new Pirates? They mean Pirates of the Caribbean , the game?
  Topic: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
bigkabuto

Replies: 216
Views: 8126

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:16 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
It really would be a disaster if GIII won't be translated to english.
  Topic: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
bigkabuto

Replies: 216
Views: 8126

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:41 am   Subject: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
Everything sounds great. But please tell me this (if possible)

Is there a chance it won't be translated to English? it would be HELL if i nessecarily must buy the german version GIII when it comes ...
  Topic: Silvestro?
bigkabuto

Replies: 5
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:51 pm   Subject: Silvestro?
Is this cave close to a camp with Npc's digging for ore and others are just sitting? the camp where i got the quest to kill monsters that were threatening them? I've been into that cave...at the entra ...
  Topic: Silvestro?
bigkabuto

Replies: 5
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:23 am   Subject: Silvestro?
I have to find out about the ore diggers, from the temp- king of the castle in the old world (forgot his name) Where do i find silvestro? none of the ore diggers from the old world that i had to find ...
  Topic: The Roots.
bigkabuto

Replies: 13
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:48 pm   Subject: The Roots.
It was originally

Ah yes Duke Nukem Never you mean, it really never is coming out. Not even waiting for it anymore , it's pathetic what the developers are doing. plus Duke is a sorry-ass never ...
  Topic: The Roots.
bigkabuto

Replies: 13
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:05 pm   Subject: The Roots.
Maybe it's just me, but these screenshots remind me of the two (IMO) best RPG's ever.

Gotic&Gothic II

Look at the atmosphere and how it looks, it looks alittle influenced by gothic,and that ...

Page 1 of 40 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next