FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 18 matches
  Topic: A new kind of Online game..?
aj142

Replies: 10
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:58 pm   Subject: A new kind of Online game..?
Why are so many gamers online such jerks? ('jerks' being substituted for a much more to-the-point, yet inappropriate word) When so many people act aggressive or irreverant on the web, taking advanta ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:03 pm   Subject: A new kind of Online game..?
Scribelus, I feel ya on the whole combat thing ~ I've always been frustrated by most RPG combat scenarios. I much prefer the more realistic fighting game/FPS player-skill-based combat.

I really ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:37 pm   Subject: A new kind of Online game..?
Reading the article about NAMCO publishing Flagship Studio’s first PC game (http://www.flagshipstudios.com/ ) prompts me to ask the question: what kind of game are they going to put out? Flagship’s te ...
  Topic: If you have to choose between battle system and story&#8
aj142

Replies: 19
Views: 255

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:34 pm   Subject: If you have to choose between battle system and story&#8
The screens for Gothic 2 look pretty nice. BTW, why is it that so many RPGs take place in medieval times? Yet another thing I love about Xenosaga - so original.
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:04 pm   Subject: If you have to choose between battle system and story&#8
Add me to the Battle system group, I guess. PS:T bored me to tears after
a while. I loved it at first, with the Nameless One and the skull and the Gith.
Then I figured out that every follower had hu ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:50 pm   Subject: If you have to choose between battle system and story&#8
It really is a tough call, but I hate to compromise on anything - story, gameplay, music, dialogue, voice acting, graphics, etc... it's all got to be there for me to enjoy it. Honestly, I find that m ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:03 pm   Subject: If you have to choose between battle system and story&#8
Which would you compromise in an RPG? Both are very important to me. Which RPGs do you think have the best in each category?
  Topic: How many RPGs do you own?
aj142

Replies: 29
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:21 pm   Subject: How many RPGs do you own?
I'm afraid I've never heard of Xenogears and I thought I knew all the RPG's ever released. Could you give more details.

Xenogears was an RPG by Square. It was considered one of the best RPGs for t ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:40 pm   Subject: How many RPGs do you own?
Of those of you who have amassed RPG collections that number over 100, did you keep them all? And, if so, why didn't you sell them a long time ago - do you still play them?
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:25 pm   Subject: How many RPGs do you own?
Holy @#$%..... I feel like the valet guy who wanders into the Ritz Carlton lobby and tries to mingle with the rich and famous... All the games I've ever owned don't add up to some of your RPG coll ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:02 pm   Subject: How many RPGs do you own?
And which one is your favorite? – Why?
  Topic: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
aj142

Replies: 66
Views: 1168

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:48 pm   Subject: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
The future is definitely bright!

Well, like I said... Xenosaga is almost out - that's bright enough for me! (I just take it one game at a time... as long as I've got something to look forward to, ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:24 pm   Subject: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
It's been said many times that Ultima I was a groundbreaking game. I've also heard the same said about Xenogears. Did you ever play that?

Nope.

Really? That surprises me for some reason. ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:38 pm   Subject: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
umm what planet are you from? Of course they are getting better. Must i make a comparison? Okeys how about compare Ultima 1 with Morrowind. Which one is better? Its easy. Figure it out BTW ...
aj142

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:44 pm   Subject: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
I’ve actually seen it posted that RPGs aren’t what they used to be.. does anyone agree with that?

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next