FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 34 matches
  Topic: Dragon eggs?
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 10
Views: 476

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:52 pm   Subject: Dragon eggs?
What is in the tower?
  Topic: Shadow beast
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 13
Views: 224

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:15 pm   Subject: Shadow beast
If you have trouble beating a dragon, I suggest you turn yourself into a shadowbeast and kick his ass. It worked for me and he didn't even flip me over with that stinking breath of his.
  Topic: So going in Ch.4 with an 8th level character a good idea?
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 17
Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:49 pm   Subject: So going in Ch.4 with an 8th level character a good idea?
2 mercs will help you with the swamp dragon.
  Topic: valentino hidden chest ?!
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 9
Views: 259

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:29 pm   Subject: valentino hidden chest ?!
You have to use SNEAK to walk around houses as a merc.
  Topic: What level should i be before ...
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 5
Views: 198

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:43 pm   Subject: What level should i be before ...
Join the Mercs is my advice. Especialy cause you are highly trained at swordfighting. And stop training in onehanded cause you are only waisting learning points.
  Topic: dragon eggs
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 8
Views: 143

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:21 pm   Subject: dragon eggs
You get the heavy dragon hunters armor in the 5th chapter after the library in the Monastery of Fire. You read there how to make it and tell Bennet. He can then sell it to you for 20000.
  Topic: Biff
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:16 pm   Subject: Biff
Did anyone used him to help you kill a dragon. I hired him and first thing he did was get killed by orcs. If anyone suceeded can he tell me how?
  Topic: medium dragon hunters armour
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 12
Views: 261

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:05 pm   Subject: medium dragon hunters armour
How do you become a member?
  Topic: which creature makes the most annoying sound???
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 28
Views: 594

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:42 pm   Subject: which creature makes the most annoying sound???
Seeker
  Topic: A shortcut
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:04 pm   Subject: A shortcut
In chapter 4 or 5.
  Topic: Rapiers
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:51 pm   Subject: Rapiers
That is a kind of a bandit. I think. Or is it a sword.
  Topic: medium dragon hunters armour
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Views: 261

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:46 pm   Subject: medium dragon hunters armour
non-flamers guild?
  Topic: the new new camp!!!
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 3
Views: 179

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:42 pm   Subject: the new new camp!!!
the only water magician you meet is Vatras
  Topic: Sextant and a couple of other questions.
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 103
Views: 1395

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:06 am   Subject: Sextant and a couple of other questions.
I am 100% sure that I found the sextant in the Stone Dragons treasury. Ice Dragon had a Stormbringer.
  Topic: Sextant and a couple of other questions.
TCP/IP PROTOCOL

Replies: 103
Views: 1395

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:07 pm   Subject: Sextant and a couple of other questions.
I got it from Stone Dragon. Where does the Fire Dragon got his treasure?

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next