Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: U S version....how will it differ from the UK version?
atox1100

Replies: 17
Views: 1112

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:10 am   Subject: U S version....how will it differ from the UK version?
I already have the U.K version of Gothic 2. I think ill buy the U.S version also, then i'll know for sure if any changes were made.
  Topic: will g2 uk work with add-on us?
atox1100

Replies: 2
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:01 pm   Subject: will g2 uk work with add-on us?
i have the Uk version of gothic2 when the add on comes out in the us. will the US add-on iwork with the uk version of gothic2?
  Topic: How long is Gothic 2???
atox1100

Replies: 15
Views: 733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:31 am   Subject: How long is Gothic 2???
The first time i beat gothic2 it took 24 hours, but if youve never played gothic1 it will take longer because you wont know whats going on.
  Topic: Gothic 1 / gothic 2 to gamecube and xbox?
atox1100

Replies: 2
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:23 am   Subject: Gothic 1 / gothic 2 to gamecube and xbox?
I heard from a friend that Gothic 1 and 2 were going to come out sometime in 2004 for the Gamecube and xbox i was wondering if this is true?
  Topic: I've beat gothic 4 times anyone more obessed?
atox1100

Replies: 16
Views: 526

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:48 pm   Subject: I've beat gothic 4 times anyone more obessed?
I've beat gothic 4 times working on 5 and I've beat gothic2 once working on my second time. i was wondering if anyone has beat it more times. there sould be a contest to see who can beat it the fastes ...
  Topic: Is mud any good
atox1100

Replies: 25
Views: 687

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:54 am   Subject: Is mud any good
Kill mud he deserves it. its a hell of a lot better then just beating him up.
  Topic: Where can i get the Gothic 2 add-on?
atox1100

Replies: 1
Views: 273

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:33 pm   Subject: Where can i get the Gothic 2 add-on?
I was wondering were I could buy the Gothic 2 Add-on. and is the gothic 2 add-on at all playable if you only speak english.
  Topic: Ehhhh some questions pleas awnser them
atox1100

Replies: 7
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:41 am   Subject: Ehhhh some questions pleas awnser them
Gothic1/2 are probably the best 2 computer games iv ever played. if i were you i would definantly buy gothic 2. but it would be better if you've played gothic first.
  Topic: Is there a web site for The gothic 2 add-on?
atox1100

Replies: 1
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:49 pm   Subject: Is there a web site for The gothic 2 add-on?
Iwas wondering were i can find a web site that tells about the gothic 2 add on.
  Topic: I Beat Gothic 2 But i think I missed something.
atox1100

Replies: 5
Views: 406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:45 pm   Subject: I Beat Gothic 2 But i think I missed something.
Was there a special sword i was suposed to use because i beat it with a random axe i bought of a black smith?
  Topic: I Beat Gothic 2 But i think I missed something.
atox1100

Replies: 5
Views: 406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:35 pm   Subject: I Beat Gothic 2 But i think I missed something.
When I beat Gothic 2 I have a regular sword and regular armor was I supposed to have special equipment. Also I never used the tears of Inos what were they for?

Page 1 of 1