FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 37 matches
  Topic: I am just dumb... chap 5 standstill
Samurai

Replies: 9
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:44 am   Subject: I am just dumb... chap 5 standstill
Uhh did you kill all FOUR dragons? Because my game turned to a stand-still, because I thought there were only 3 dragons but there are FOUR.
  Topic: Quick question
Samurai

Replies: 7
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:33 am   Subject: Quick question
Yeah.. uh.. anyone know where to get that ARMOUR? and yes I have read the almanac and got the sea chart, I just haven't constructed the rune yet..
  Topic: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cheats won't work
Samurai

Replies: 6
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:56 am   Subject: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cheats won't work
Ummm.. the trick is .. you DONT cheat.
Samurai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:50 am   Subject: Quick question
You really didn't awnser my question, I want to know IF I can get my armour before I go to the mainland or the island or wherever the hell I'm supposed to go... to get the Halls of Irdorath, if I CAN ...
Samurai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:58 am   Subject: Quick question
Ummm.. I have my sword concecrated or whatever, I have my captain and shipmates chosen -- they're at the docks. The question: Do I get my Paladins armour before or after I set off for the island? I do ...
  Topic: Number of Dragons?
Samurai

Replies: 3
Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:56 am   Subject: Number of Dragons?
How many dragons do I need to kill, is there only 3 or is there a fourth? And do I NEED the dragon eggs for any particular reason?
  Topic: Useful Teleport Runes I found
Samurai

Replies: 13
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:19 pm   Subject: Useful Teleport Runes I found
I just thought I'd post the ones that I found, and DID NOT recieve from an NPC, and you can find the 'Teleport to Castle' rune in the monastary in the castle, near the alchemy bench.
  Topic: Lack of assignments... uh...
Samurai

Replies: 16
Views: 281

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:53 pm   Subject: Lack of assignments... uh...
Yeah, now I'm level 16 or so, with a 2h Ore Blade, and yeah, I'm doing pretty good.. but anyone know where I can find Angar after he left and went 'south'? I searched all around Xardas' old tower, an ...
  Topic: Useful Teleport Runes I found
Samurai

Replies: 13
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:58 pm   Subject: Useful Teleport Runes I found
3 helpful runes I found:

-Teleport to Valley of the Mines Pass-: You find it by those old mines when you 'zone' into the Valley, you go left across that bridge and you find it among some old barrel ...
  Topic: Just got Gothic, a little lost...
Samurai

Replies: 8
Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:29 pm   Subject: Just got Gothic, a little lost...
^ What he said.
  Topic: Lack of assignments... uh...
Samurai

Replies: 16
Views: 281

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:16 pm   Subject: Lack of assignments... uh...
Ok, I visited all of the mines etc. met up with Diego and all of that, and did that, blah blah blah, travelled back to town, kicked the Seekers arse.. talked to lester, talked to Xardas, continued to ...
  Topic: Contact the Mines
Samurai

Views: 97

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:15 am   Subject: Contact the Mines
Ummm.. no..., you actually can't (unless he's somewhere I can't find, A NAME WOULD HELP), am I going to have to teleport back to the Pass to go to town and buy supplies or what?
Samurai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:39 am   Subject: Contact the Mines
Uh.. I said I already used it up, and I can't buy any transform spells in the Castle...
Samurai

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:10 am   Subject: Contact the Mines
Ok, I'm in need of REAL help now, this will probobly be my last help message, well, anyways... I used a speed potion to get to the Old Mine, and I talked to Grimes, and he said talk to that one dude, ...
  Topic: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
Samurai

Replies: 53
Views: 1794

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:12 pm   Subject: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
Fav Armor: Light Templars Armor (I think it looks sweet)
Fav Weapon: Troll Fist (yes, axes ARE the best)

Later in the game, I would wear the best armor I had for fighting, but when I wasn't fight ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next