FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Orc ships
radamlje

Replies: 5
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:09 pm   Subject: Orc ships
In G2 orcs came to isle of Korinthis in very large numbers. So they have ships and alike. But I am quetioning myself how does these look like. Maybe like roman galleions wit a lot of (paddles or somet ...
  Topic: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
radamlje

Replies: 42
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:24 am   Subject: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
But still, many people dont know magic, and why then there are still cannons and ships with them. When you say orc attacked with fire rain, imagine how cvick can the same spell ruin whole fleet of ful ...
  Topic: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
radamlje

Replies: 42
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:54 am   Subject: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
In g2 there is many cannons round Korinthis and on a ship. SO, historicaly when humans had such cannons as there, there were also muskets. But as there are cannons in g2, there is no mention about the ...
  Topic: Horses in game
radamlje

Replies: 121
Views: 5602

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:20 pm   Subject: Horses in game
Training Horse like a wisp in G2 addon is stupid. You would give your expirience to a horse? So it would have to be done in the way that horse has its own expirience and becomes better over time.

Topic: adjusting sight distance 400%...1000%?
radamlje

Views: 531

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:57 pm   Subject: adjusting sight distance 400%...1000%?
Well that is probably named hacking, but I was curious and have edited some deadelous script files. Nothing happened. I probably havent packed them into mod, so how do you pack up your mod! There aren ...
radamlje

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:34 pm   Subject: Horses in game
But korinthis is on island. On mainland a lots of things could be diffrent. On the other hand bringing horses over water isnt simple I think. Paladins could ride on horses, but I think the reason they ...
  Topic: You're G3 wishlist.
radamlje

Replies: 90
Views: 3836

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:24 pm   Subject: You're G3 wishlist.
What about ships?

We have seen some shipwrecks in g1 and g2 , boats in g2 and paladin ship. But what about orc ships. Not just if they will appear in g3, i am more interested in how they would look ...
radamlje

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:42 pm   Subject: Horses in game
Have enyone seen sheep in g2. It could be that way the horse would run. If it jums there in almost no need for strafing. If ti must be may it be like trol strafes. Also horse is for long journeys so t ...
  Topic: adjusting sight distance 400%...1000%?
radamlje

Views: 531

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:22 pm   Subject: adjusting sight distance 400%...1000%?
Today i have been browsing round the gothic sys files and noticed some scripts for adjusting sight distance. Imodified one of them, but nothing happens. I have previously installed mod kit so i can vi ...
radamlje

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:26 pm   Subject: Horses in game
Horses w're taking bout!
It is strange to talk about armors and stuff in thread about horses.

So to the point. It is hard to take horse in a game but i think that with so many heads in a forum, we ...
  Topic: Dissapearing bodies with NOTR
radamlje

Replies: 8
Views: 360

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:43 pm   Subject: Dissapearing bodies with NOTR
I want to post a quite a bug I have found.
When i have played Notr and came to pirate camp, i could not finish the missing pirates quest, becouse they werent in the cave, there was blood but no bodie ...
  Topic: Problems with spacer
radamlje

Replies: 2
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:04 pm   Subject: Problems with spacer
Thank you for a welwcome.

Actualy I use 32, but spacer doesnot rekognize it. As i wrote, the same problem is easily solved in G2.

The thing about moding kit is that I downloaded smallest one be ...
  Topic: Problems with spacer
radamlje

Replies: 2
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:29 pm   Subject: Problems with spacer
I have installed NOTR over english G2 and then smallest moding kit. When I want to start spacer, it throws that DX error. And calls that i have to turn to 32bit graphics. When G2 showed that i simply ...

Page 1 of 1