FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1893 matches
  Topic: Gothic 3: Preview @ GameBanshee
Sem

Replies: 5
Views: 351

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:21 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Preview @ GameBanshee
so the team is implementing both horses and journey stones that allow for teleportation.

Horses?! I think Aspyr producer Blaine Christine is getting overenthusiastic, because there won't be any hor ...
  Topic: How will weapons be balanced out now?
Sem

Replies: 4
Views: 207

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:56 pm   Subject: How will weapons be balanced out now?
You can find several screens from the E3 2006 where the demo figure is holding a round shield made from wood and steel/iron.

According to an interview (no, I don't know which one) the shields are o ...
  Topic: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
Sem

Replies: 13
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
Besides, there's a difference between ore weapon and ore weapon. As was explained in earlier game, weapons from that ore can be of two types: just plain, though very good weapons, or weapons which hav ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June
Sem

Replies: 4
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:39 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June
Christian Wewerka, German voice actor of the nameless hero in Gothic 1 and 2, has told a fan that the voice recordings of the german version will start in the second week of June in the recording stud ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Preview @ CVG
Sem

Replies: 6
Views: 275

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:05 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: Preview @ CVG
Computerandvideogames.com has posted a new preview of Gothic 3. Besides talking about the game CVG also takes some time to look at the differences between players in Europe and America.

The differe ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: E3 screenshots @ Gamestar.de
Sem

Replies: 8
Views: 348

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:22 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: E3 screenshots @ Gamestar.de
Gamestar.de has posted several new screenshots of Gothic 3 from the E3, that has opened today.Several are the same as seen on Multiplayer.it, but there are some new among them too. For the first time ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Preview and new screenshots @ Multiplayer.it
Sem

Replies: 8
Views: 277

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:43 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Preview and new screenshots @ Multiplayer.it
Multiplayer.it has posted a new preview of Gothic 3. It's in Italian, but for everybody who doesn't understand Italian they have a new set of screenshots.Among others you can find several landscapes, ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: New artworks
Sem

Replies: 7
Views: 302

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:45 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: New artworks
Uwe Meier, former 2D/3D-artist of Piranha Bytes, has several artworks on his website, that weren't shown before.There are two artworks from Gothic 3: a model of a Nordmarr-blacksmith and one of the n ...
  Topic: May I say something?
Sem

Replies: 9
Views: 441

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:04 am   Subject: Re: May I say something?
What I have to say is that they will have to implement them in g4, or else...

Or else... probably nothing.

I understand, they have magic ore, magicians, paladins and stuff, but they surely need ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Interview Pt. 1 @ RPG Codex
Sem

Replies: 19
Views: 668

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:54 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Interview Pt. 1 @ RPG Codex
Wow, I didn't expect such an interview of RPGCodex, well done.

Now let's wait what the E3 brings, hopefully the second part of the interview isn't solely about things we're going to see at the E3.
  Topic: Gothic 3: Package and merchandise Interview @ World of Gothi
Sem

Replies: 2
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:47 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: Package and merchandise Interview @ World of Gothi
World of Gothic continues their interview with Gothic 3 Producer Stefan Berger and Community Manager Johann "Ivan Ertlov" Ertl from JoWooD with several "painful questions" about Gothic 3's package and ...
  Topic: Gothic 2
Sem

Replies: 1
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:54 am   Subject: Gothic 2
Please use the search function.

With the search-term "Quarhodron" you'll get the results you need.
  Topic: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
Sem

Replies: 21
Views: 1442

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:48 am   Subject: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
4 weeks prior to the release of the full game is the only thing that has been mentioned about it. That was a long time ago, so I don't know if it has changed in the meantime.
  Topic: Gothic 3: 4 new screens @ official site
Sem

Replies: 5
Views: 382

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:50 am   Subject: Gothic 3: 4 new screens @ official site
The Gothic 3 homepage has been updated with four new ingame screenshots.The screens show among others a beautiful outdoor scenery and a part of the capital with the palace of King Rhobar II in the bac ...
  Topic: am i ready to go to chapter 2? i feel too weak
Sem

Replies: 17
Views: 710

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:03 am   Subject: am i ready to go to chapter 2? i feel too weak
Vatras is very mean with his quests, all he has given me is the carry a message quest.

I'm playing without NotR.

Almost all the quests given by Vatras mentioned in this thread are in the expans ...

Page 1 of 127 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127  Next