FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Gothic release in Scandinavia?
Vampire777

Replies: 5
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:58 pm   Subject: Gothic release in Scandinavia?
Thanks for all the tips!
  Topic: The right of ALT+TAB is the right of LIFE
Vampire777

Replies: 6
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:29 pm   Subject: The right of ALT+TAB is the right of LIFE
If they have a good reason for eliminating alt+tab, I have no problems with it. In MMORPG´s they do it to try to prevent cheating. That is a good reason in my book.
  Topic: The right of ALT+TAB is the right of LIFE
Vampire777

Replies: 6
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:28 pm   Subject: The right of ALT+TAB is the right of LIFE
If they have a good reason for eliminating alt+tab, I have no problems with it. In MMORPG´s they do it to try to prevent cheating. That is a good reason in my book.
  Topic: Dark Age of Camelot
Vampire777

Replies: 3
Views: 142

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:25 pm   Subject: Dark Age of Camelot
You should try checking out these sites:

daoc.warcry.com, http://www.ofcamelot.com

Both are good sites for learning.

I play the US version myself, I wouldn´t be caught dead playing the EU ver ...
Vampire777

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:19 pm   Subject: Gothic release in Scandinavia?
aye, but then you need to pay a fortune in P&P. I´d rather wait for it´s release here, I have my hands full with DAoC at the moment anyway
Vampire777

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:49 pm   Subject: Gothic release in Scandinavia?
Hi

I´ve been looking at many different websites but I still cannot find any release date for most of Europe, including Sweden. The local gamingstore hadn´t even heard of Gothic. I was just wonderin ...

Page 1 of 1