FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: level 5 crypt azrael darkthornes code
Idris Sunrunner

Replies: 2
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:14 pm   Subject: level 5 crypt azrael darkthornes code
Ok doh i get it I miis interpreted what I was being told I was pulling the lever three times heh.

Thanks for your help:)
Iddy
  Topic: Level 6 - Siters of Edurneum mission ?
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:17 pm   Subject: Level 6 - Siters of Edurneum mission ?
The walkthrough is wrong it is not a lever..It is a button directly above the sign that says you have proven yourself worthy near the ceiling.....It fooled me for ages too until got help here at the f ...
  Topic: level 5 crypt azrael darkthornes code
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:30 pm   Subject: level 5 crypt azrael darkthornes code
OK level 5 room 8 has 3 levers for azrael darkthornes code only it doesnt work neither does the suggestion of using just 2 levers like it says in the wwalk through!!! so how do I use the levers to ope ...
  Topic: Help with demon needed
Idris Sunrunner

Replies: 16
Views: 524

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:45 pm   Subject: Help with demon needed
I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your advice guys ..I used mass paralyse on it three times whilst whacking it with my poxy short sword which I'd poisoned. I used a couple of health potions but some ...
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:52 pm   Subject: Help with demon needed
Sounds like this demon has very high magic resistance...I'll try the sword bow thing then ...thanks a lot for taking out time to help me ...much appreciated.

Iddy
xx
  Topic: level 6 temple of illusions please help
Idris Sunrunner

Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:49 pm   Subject: level 6 temple of illusions please help
Thanks for the information much appreciated.
Iddy
xxx
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:59 pm   Subject: Help with demon needed
thanks I'll give that a try too as I've not done that too often:) here's hoping I beat the nasty smelly thing

Yours
iddy
  Topic: After the temple of illusions?
Idris Sunrunner

Views: 117

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:26 pm   Subject: After the temple of illusions?
you have to kill the demon in akbaars temple on level 2 ...the woman you set free is the leader of the rebels ..who disappears off ..go see carlos the head of the guards on level 1 then find rebel wom ...
  Topic: Dwarven Forge/Power Stones... Need Help...
Idris Sunrunner

Replies: 3
Views: 224

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:21 pm   Subject: Dwarven Forge/Power Stones... Need Help...
Wish I could help but I'm still stuck with the damn demon in akbaars temple.....

Much confusion
Iddy sun runner also fan of EQ
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:17 pm   Subject: bloody demons!
Thanks for your help much appreciated ..haven't got there yet though ive tried for many hours now with incinerate and mass lightening etc ..as well as always using poisoned weapons ...it's a real sham ...
Idris Sunrunner

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:26 pm   Subject: fed up
I know exactly how you feel I'm at the stage where I've done the demon to death and never manage to beat it ..my character is a mage..but I am not the most coordinated person in the world so trying to ...
  Topic: level 6 temple of illusions please help
Idris Sunrunner

Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:16 am   Subject: level 6 temple of illusions please help
Hello!
I'm having problems. I have managed to reach the passage to the room with the cup (room 24 on the maps on level 6) In the walkthrough it says that there should be a lever here that allows me t ...

Page 1 of 1