FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 905 matches
  Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic "History of Ashan" comic
X-dANGEr

Replies: 5
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:22 pm   Subject: Heroes of Might and Magic "History of Ashan" comic
I can't help but laughing!
  Topic: New Skin?
X-dANGEr

Replies: 30
Views: 1702

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:18 pm   Subject: New Skin?
Lol.. I understand the main goal of this topic can be achieved by blocking the images through the browser you're using, as someone has already mentioned.

@Ariel: Have your time, I wouldn't care if ...
  Topic: Happy Birthday Mercernary!!!
X-dANGEr

Replies: 10
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:28 am   Subject: Happy Birthday Mercernary!!!
Happy Birthday!

P.S. No I'm not ignorant, I already said it to him personally (Face to face.. Yea..).
  Topic: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
X-dANGEr

Replies: 15
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:25 am   Subject: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
Lol..

Just some bored people trying to forge some image about a thing in Gothic, so they obtain it through their dreams.
  Topic: Horses implemented?!
X-dANGEr

Replies: 1
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:39 am   Subject: Horses implemented?!
The first thing you notice when you’re staring at Gothic III in action is just how believable the environment looks. Sure, the excellent graphics add to the realism, but everything from the surroundin ...
  Topic: weapons spoilers
X-dANGEr

Replies: 9
Views: 572

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:56 pm   Subject: weapons spoilers
1H 100% = A 100% chance of critical hit + faster weapon swinging/blocking.
1H 50% = A 50% chance of critical hit + slower weapon swinging/blocking (Next to the 100%).
  Topic: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
X-dANGEr

Replies: 28
Views: 1036

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:54 pm   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Exactly, you can't just decide wheather a game is good/bad by a screenshot. You need to play it before you judge it.
  Topic: The Relations between prices and piracy.
X-dANGEr

Replies: 27
Views: 786

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:44 pm   Subject: The Relations between prices and piracy.
It's easy to talk about things when you aren't living them. Like some nation is in war, and you say 'Where is the honur? Why don't these people fight for their country?'
  Topic: Oblivions Marketing!!!
X-dANGEr

Replies: 37
Views: 922

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:42 pm   Subject: Oblivions Marketing!!!
Valid points round their.. MW has some very good modding tools. Though, the modding tools didn't grant more sales, neither did the mods IMO. People buy the game for what it is, not what the community ...
X-dANGEr

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:39 pm   Subject: Oblivions Marketing!!!
Make it 'most gothic fans'..
X-dANGEr

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:39 am   Subject: Oblivions Marketing!!!
I do agree to most of your points. I tryed to play MW and get off with it 5 times.. But never got past the first quest, just too boring. Trees that don't look like trees, vast lands with no creatures ...
  Topic: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
X-dANGEr

Replies: 15
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:15 pm   Subject: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
I found one really.. Just get a normal pick-axe and dig in the new mine.. Keep digging till you hit something solid. It will be Nellik's Pickaxe. Though, it's too heavy..
X-dANGEr

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:24 pm   Subject: Oblivions Marketing!!!
I think it's all about marketing. A well marketed game will get more attention by the reviwer-ers.. And they will try to find more good than bad.

I recall atleast one review that complained about t ...
  Topic: The Relations between prices and piracy.
X-dANGEr

Replies: 27
Views: 786

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:17 pm   Subject: The Relations between prices and piracy.
I'm not justifying. I'm saying that reducing the price for such countries would make more sales..

Can it be done so the price of a Video game is based on the average sallery of a person in that co ...
  Topic: George Carlin's Theory of Life
X-dANGEr

Replies: 4
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:29 am   Subject: George Carlin's Theory of Life
Remember when you was born and everyone was happy, but you crying? Try to live your life, so that when you die, you're the one who's smiling and everyone's crying..

Page 1 of 61 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61  Next