FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 61 matches
  Topic: Introducing Age of Decadence
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 136
Views: 7510

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:59 am   Subject: Introducing Age of Decadence
I wasn't "lumping" at RPGCodex forum posters, just the staff members.
I don't have a problem with different opinions, just people who congratulate themselves with companies going bankrupt and everyon ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:22 pm   Subject: Introducing Age of Decadence
Lol, i still remember the Morrowind board invasion from the Codex hood back when Bethesda announced acquisition of Fallout rights.

You do know that RPGCodex's forum was invaded by Morrowind board p ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:46 pm   Subject: Introducing Age of Decadence
No more free rides for Vault Dweller! LAWL!
  Topic: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 18
Views: 847

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:41 pm   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
I've never told anyone to buy DL. I never said action rpgs are crappy because there isn't any action rpgs. There are action games and there are rpgs and there are tbs's.

And like I said, what mak ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:51 pm   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
Here's a fun little tip: The only people that are worried about maturity are those people who aren't.

How very ZEN!
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:54 am   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
You just confirmed what I mentioned above with your reply. Thank you.

You're the one that chose to get condescending first. It's a little too late to pretend you're on the high ground here.

Of c ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:16 am   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
I feel what is going on at the codex is they are blinded that a developer is answering questions and it is a fun game - with a poisoned pill.

Since when has RPG Codex ever been inpressed with a dev ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:50 am   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
What I know is that a videogames website actually featured several newsposts of the lowest degree possible regarding a videogames company, one whose games I enjoyed by the way.

Hey, Exitium posts w ...
Saint_Proverbius

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 pm   Subject: FATE: Interview @ RPG Codex
I'm disappointed there's no mention of the Spyware that comes with Fate in this interview.
They talked about it on codex when Fate was first released but this Developer has never responded to it an ...
  Topic: Interplay Titles Disappear
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 14
Views: 769

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:48 am   Subject: Interplay Titles Disappear
Considering that in the previous 2 years nearly all their games were released on COnsole (Run like hell, the 2 hunter games, BG:DA2, Fallout:BOS) and their PC game Lionheart was awful, maybe the cons ...
  Topic: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel killed Fallout 3
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 4
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:11 pm   Subject: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel killed Fallout 3
If BIS would have made more great RPGs after Fallout/PST *THEMSELVES* (frankly speaking, as good as it was, IWD2 was nothing spectacular anymore, and I won't rant about Lionheart (which wasn't develop ...
  Topic: Fallout: BoS - Interview @ Gamebanshee
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 6
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:58 pm   Subject: Fallout: BoS - Interview @ Gamebanshee
That doesn't matter. Everyone knows that Interplay's FOBOS looks good and will no doubt sell some copies, even if they might not sell too well due to lack of advertising (as I understand it Interplay ...
  Topic: Black Isle Studios: More Denial from Interplay
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 5
Views: 356

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:05 pm   Subject: Black Isle Studios: More Denial from Interplay
It's under review, much like the dinosaurs are under review by mother nature.
  Topic: Fallout: BoS - Interview @ Gamespy
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 13
Views: 774

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:23 am   Subject: Fallout: BoS - Interview @ Gamespy
Yeah, you know. The PC sites, we basically don't talk to them anymore because they were so negative, and looking for things to jump on that we just stopped talking to them, stopped providing them thi ...
  Topic: Fallout: BoS Preview at HomeLan
Saint_Proverbius

Replies: 2
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:56 am   Subject: Fallout: BoS Preview at HomeLan
Because no one ever gets tired of seeing Interplay dip to new depths of bad management decisions?

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next