FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Fallout Tactics subsite @ GameBanshee
Fazigu

Replies: 8
Views: 436

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:27 pm   Subject: Re: Fo:t
The people who "hate" FO:T were all looking tfor FO3 which FO:T never pretended to be. It is a fine tactical combat game.

Agreed. Fallout Tactics received unduly negative fan response. ...
  Topic: Troika: The Final Nail
Fazigu

Replies: 26
Views: 949

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:58 am   Subject: Troika: The Final Nail
Regardless of any alleged technical flaws, Arcanum is one of the most original CRPG ever published. Do not rest in peace, Troika -- rise and bring us more!
  Topic: Dungeon Siege II: Preview @ CVG
Fazigu

Replies: 1
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:44 pm   Subject: Dungeon Siege II: Preview @ CVG
Strangely they gave DS 89% in their original review...

Haha! BUSTED.
  Topic: Star Wars: KoTOR Coming to Mac!!
Fazigu

Replies: 2
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:14 pm   Subject: Great, Linux next?
If they can port it to Mac, they should be able to do the same for Linux. That would rock. KotR and ToEE have been the only two recent games I've really wanted to play which aren't also on Linux. ( ...
  Topic: Dungeon Siege: LoA - Review @ Gigex
Fazigu

Replies: 3
Views: 183

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:39 pm   Subject: Dungeon Siege: LoA - Review @ Gigex
My primary disappointment with LoA was that there was no way to just buy the expansion. The price is great for those new to the franchise, but I'm not paying it to get an extra copy of the original. ...
  Topic: Dungeon Siege: LoA - Pre-Order to receive bonus cloth map
Fazigu

Replies: 5
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:11 pm   Subject: Worth it?
Big Deal! You spend 30$ to buy an expansion which gives you 20 hours of more hack n' slash play-time and they give you a lousy cloth map.

I notice that the expansion pack "also includes the full ve ...

Page 1 of 1