FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 35 matches
  Topic: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
noah

Replies: 18
Views: 699

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:53 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
^ Wow. You don't seem to see the irony in what you're saying.

You are absolutely correct. I do not see any irony in what I said.

Oblivion is not a console game ported to the PC. It was made fro ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
noah

Replies: 18
Views: 699

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:27 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
Elder Scrolls were initially PC games, then ported to xbox with morrowind...and finally becoming a console game ported to PC (Oblivion)

This is so not true, it's not even funny. Oblivion spent ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
noah

Replies: 25
Views: 654

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:30 am   Subject: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
All good points above. Perhaps I was just reading too much negativity into the interview on my end...
noah

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:53 am   Subject: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
I seem to recall RPGDot covering games such as Thief, System Shock and Bioshock - those aren't exactly pure RPGs either.

My point mostly being, I knew from the moment they officially announced DM t ...
noah

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 am   Subject: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
Lots of good information here.

However, many of RPGDot's questions and statements seemed more like passive-aggressive ways to complain to the developers that Dark Messiah is not a stat-based RPG. T ...
  Topic: BioShock Fansite
noah

Replies: 5
Views: 333

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:12 pm   Subject: BioShock Fansite
This site has been up for a year or so...

http://www.sshock2.com/bioshock/
  Topic: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
noah

Replies: 38
Views: 1406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:46 pm   Subject: NOTR: Lares doesn't take me to the water mages...(spoiler)
Yes, this is an annoying bug. Basically, Lares will take the player to 3 places in the game in NotR. (The Tavern, The Water Mages, and one of the 3 shrines later on in the story) However, after choosi ...
  Topic: Funny stuff in Gothic 2! Public urination! LOL
noah

Replies: 9
Views: 548

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:57 pm   Subject: Funny stuff in Gothic 2! Public urination! LOL
I'm not sure why they didn't include the sound effects for the animation in Gothic II - in the first Gothic the NPCs made a splashing sound when they took a whiz. Same case for the stovetop meat fryin ...
  Topic: NotR help with Lares and Dexter
noah

Replies: 1
Views: 181

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:26 am   Subject: NotR help with Lares and Dexter
I've got the quest to retrieve the ornaments for the the Water Mages's portal and have tried asking Lares for help...however, he just says for me to let him know when I'm ready and there doesn't appea ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 Gold US --> available !!!
noah

Replies: 69
Views: 4856

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Gold US --> available !!!
Just some quick Gothic II: Gold tidbits:

>> Included with the release are 4 CDs with (I assume) the original German/UK CD art. (brown/wood paneling) They are labeled 1-4, but the 4th disc is ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 Gold US --> available !!!
noah

Replies: 69
Views: 4856

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:46 am   Subject: Gothic 2 Gold US --> available !!!
My copy should arrive from Amazon tomorrow...can't wait. Looking forward to having a nice 4-day play session over the upcoming holidays. It's pretty silly, but I've been waiting to play this game s ...
  Topic: Thank you Gothic Dot!
noah

Replies: 4
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:54 pm   Subject: Thank you Gothic Dot!
I for one equally enjoy both The Elder Scrolls and Gothic and ultimately am glad that I have a choice and a variety of RPGs to choose from. It's hard work trying to make a game that pleases everybody ...
  Topic: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
noah

Replies: 61
Views: 4159

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:40 am   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
I'm pleased to report that the Czech version of NotR installs seamlessly and smoothly over the US version of Gothic II - bringing the version number up from 1.32 to 2.7 on the main menu screen.

Bes ...
noah

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:06 pm   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
Just wanted to report that I (finally ) received my copy of NotR from Bontonland.cz today...safe and sound.

As others have pointed out before I'm sure, the package consists of a nice multi-lingua ...
noah

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:39 pm   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
I may re-purchase it...but an Enlglish voice/text Czech version is pretty darn close and I'm grateful for even that.

Doesnt really get much better than that It IS the english version just n ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next