FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: killin sword?
Lunchbox

Replies: 5
Views: 552

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:45 am   Subject: killin sword?
k well i found out what was it was a sword that u needed to use to kill the last boss guy the vampire in the red moutian but i am yet to find out y it does dam to my guy i almost died when i was using ...
  Topic: mudcrab with 10g to use?
Lunchbox

Replies: 6
Views: 530

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:03 pm   Subject: mudcrab with 10g to use?
k thx got him
  Topic: mudcrab with 10g to use?
Lunchbox

Replies: 6
Views: 530

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:07 am   Subject: mudcrab with 10g to use?
well ive looked for it for about housrs but i still cant find him is it only in the pc ver. cause i got the xbox ver. so can some1 tell me where this person is i got to much stuff my house has a overf ...
  Topic: a invincible person wtf????
Lunchbox

Replies: 8
Views: 828

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:04 am   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
ya well im both i got brute power but with the some magica ive mastered most arts and im the speed of light and i can hop from city to city but i still cant beat her i stoppped trying so well forget k ...
  Topic: killin sword?
Lunchbox

Views: 552

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:28 pm   Subject: killin sword?
help meeeee!!!! i found this sword i thought it was so sick it forts health,magic,fatigue,attack,aglity,and some other stuff but when i use it it starts to kill me wtf??its called keening help me out ...
  Topic: a invincible person wtf????
Lunchbox

Replies: 8
Views: 828

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:45 pm   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
i have found a dummer stronghold and well while i was killing and raiding everything and everone there was this person taht i could not kill. She made actions like falling back and making gasp sounds ...
  Topic: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
Lunchbox

Views: 600

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:02 pm   Subject: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
well looks like im fucked then cause me to lazy to start over and im waiting for oblivion to come so lol no need to restart
  Topic: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
Lunchbox

Views: 600

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:10 am   Subject: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
ive killed the all mighty vivic ive killed leaders of guilds and everyone in the temple in vivic and the hall of wisdom and the other one. ive had that prophecy thing pop up about 18 times what shoul ...

Page 1 of 1