FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: impossible to delete gothic
jax

Replies: 15
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:29 pm   Subject: uninstalling problem w/gothic \resolved
HWFANATIC,
Well finally there is light at the end of the tunnel. I would like to thank all you computer professionals for helping me resolve this pending problem.Gothic is finally deleted a ...
jax

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:38 pm   Subject: re:uninstalling problem w/gothic
Okay,this is what l did.l went into the registry and found "piranha-bytes,gothic and the patch 1.08h".l hightlight piranha bytes clicked edit and then delete and they vanished.l then opened add & ...
jax

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:06 pm   Subject: Re:gothic uninstalling problem
what l did was access the"search option" to try to locate the uninstall program.l tried everything from putting in gothic uninstall to gothic maintenence.Still no luck trying to delete this program fr ...
jax

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:05 pm   Subject: Re:gothic uninstalling problem
what l did was access the"search option" to try to locate the uninstall program.l tried everything from putting in gothic uninstall to gothic maintenence.Still no luck trying to delete this program fr ...
jax

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:10 pm   Subject: re:gothic uninstalling problem
Thanks for the quick response.Actually that's exactly what l did .l went into the registery and highlighted piranha-bytes.clicked the edit and clicked delete and for some reason or other.l still can' ...
jax

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:06 pm   Subject: impossible to delete gothic
The problem that l'm having is deleting the first gothic game out of my computer.I have windows xp and l deleted all files & folders from the program files,l then received a message that some of t ...
  Topic: INSTALLING Problem With ARX FATALIS
jax

Replies: 5
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:23 am   Subject: RE:Installing Problem With Arx Fatalis
Thanks for the quick response.However,l tried doing a search for save files and other arx fatalis files.None were present.I will try optimizing my hard drive(this consider defraging the hard drive?).a ...
  Topic: INSTALLING Problem With ARX FATALIS
jax

Replies: 5
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:50 am   Subject: INSTALLING Problem With ARX FATALIS
I PURCHASED THIS GAME LAST YEAR.LOADED THE GAME IN MY COMPUTER AND IT WORKED FINE.I RECENTLY LOADED THE GAME AGAIN AND NOW THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD .I TRIED USING THE WINDOWS START MENU AND THE GAME INST ...

Page 1 of 1