FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 52 matches
  Topic: Shadowrun: the FPS
Priest4hire

Replies: 8
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:45 pm   Subject: Shadowrun: the FPS
Yeah, what with that massive bulk of RPGs that have been turned into FPS like... uh, what games exactly were you thinking of?

Anyway, ironically I didn't object to the idea of turning Shadowrun in ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Review @ Four Fat Chicks
Priest4hire

Replies: 20
Views: 814

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:04 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Review @ Four Fat Chicks
I agree and yet I don't this problem is limited to Oblivion and I'm not sure there's a real solution. If you follow the logic of the story through then the main mission shouldn't be optional. Failure ...
  Topic: Oblivion & the Resurgence of Western RPGs @ 1 Up
Priest4hire

Replies: 28
Views: 958

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:35 pm   Subject: Oblivion & the Resurgence of Western RPGs @ 1 Up
Exactly. That was back then the whole martial arts/ninja craze was getting going. That was right around the time Conan The Barbarian was using a Japanese sword master to style the sword fights. The M ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 pm   Subject: Oblivion & the Resurgence of Western RPGs @ 1 Up
Well, I'm a little late but I had always meant to reply - I was just lazy. I'm bad when it comes to putting a reply off for a day or two and then having it slip my mind.

The problem seems to be th ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Review @ Four Fat Chicks
Priest4hire

Replies: 20
Views: 814

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:27 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Review @ Four Fat Chicks
No doubt it is a great boon for all those lacking the time to peruse the review that this guest has so kindly provided a lucid, articulate, and well balanced summary. How black a mark it must be upon ...
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
Priest4hire

Replies: 49
Views: 1321

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:36 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Remember Crusader: No Remorse? Well, while playing I decided that the main character would avoid civilian causalities at all costs. That proved to be a real pain in the ass after a while but I stuck w ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:49 pm   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
OK, these huge über posts are getting a little too über. Not only are they time consuming to create and proofread but I end up spending all this time debating and supporting points over and over that ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:15 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Niteshade and P4H,

Lets all get on the same page. In every single pen and paper rpg, you play the role of a character that is represented in a game world by various stats/skills. That’s a f ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:58 pm   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Before anything else here I need to say why it is I get anal about the definition of what role playing is. After all, I'm more than willing to accept that RPG means something different in the computer ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:23 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Priest4hire,

I can’t respond to most of what you said since you based it off of something I never said or implied. That being character creation.

A brief examination of your prior posts ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:33 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Once again I ask that you, the gentle reader, forgive my impudence in double posting. I hope that by responding to these 2 posts in 2 posts of my own I will make the reading of these responses easier. ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:46 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Darn it all. Just then I though I could easily respond to one Rogua post there are now two of them. That's what I get for being lazy. Still, Rogua brings up too many good points to let them pass wihou ...
  Topic: Dungeon Delvers: Update @ Official Site
Priest4hire

Replies: 3
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:46 am   Subject: Dungeon Delvers: Update @ Official Site
Yep, definitely confusing. But if I'm reading it right it sounds like some kind of wheel of fortune like deal. A way to visualize the random event engine.
  Topic: Fable 2 mentioned @ xbox.com
Priest4hire

Replies: 3
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:02 pm   Subject: Re: well???????????
will fable 2 come on x box or xbox360 only please i got to know

Microsoft dropped Xbox as though it has a disease. I highly doubt the next Fable game will be on that system - certainly not if MS ...
Priest4hire

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:17 pm   Subject: Oblivion & the Resurgence of Western RPGs @ 1 Up

Slow down Priest4hire. If you're going to start listing dates then at least get them right. D&D was first published in 1974 true, but we're talking about CRPG's here. The first D&D CRPG wa ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next