FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 484 matches
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Ultima 5 Lazarus - A Review
TheMadGamer

Replies: 14
Views: 754

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:51 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Ultima 5 Lazarus - A Review
Sounds like you should probably give up games altogether bud

Blasphemy! How can you even call yourself a gamer?
TheMadGamer

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:36 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Ultima 5 Lazarus - A Review
Why don't you all try playing it instead of asking stupid questions?

What ever happend to, 'the only stupid question is the one you don't ask?'

As for me, with a wife, two very small kids, two d ...
TheMadGamer

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:35 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Ultima 5 Lazarus - A Review
One of the big turn-offs for me with Dungeon Siege was that you pretty much followed a path - there was no feel that there was a huge open world to explore. For example, if you're on a path and ventur ...
  Topic: Gothic III Impressions @ Evil Avatar
TheMadGamer

Replies: 43
Views: 1590

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:47 pm   Subject: Gothic III Impressions @ Evil Avatar
If Gothic 3 is bastardized by Oblivion/American Trash in any way then i will go over the order and slit as many throats as i can

Congratulations. You win the internet! /golfclap
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - ESRB Rating Changed to Mature @
TheMadGamer

Replies: 37
Views: 956

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:38 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - ESRB Rating Changed to Mature @
snip

You totally missed the message.
TheMadGamer

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:29 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - ESRB Rating Changed to Mature @
Thats American mentality for you they dont mind spending all their money on wars invading weaker countries killing families and children and taking control over their oil and also dont mind selling gu ...
TheMadGamer

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:12 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - ESRB Rating Changed to Mature @
Why does this American organization, the ESRB, use vague, arbitrary ratings like T and M? Age 13+ to Age 17+? Is there a difference or a point?

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Deep Throat, Faces o ...
  Topic: Silverfall: Screens @ Worthplaying
TheMadGamer

Replies: 3
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:50 pm   Subject: Silverfall: Screens @ Worthplaying
The fort graphics remind me of wow's graphics.
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Patch Update
TheMadGamer

Replies: 13
Views: 874

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Patch Update
Watch it be like 1MB with a bunch of useless crap being fixed and still crashes etc lol.

Perfect example from hundreds of thousdands of examples you can find on message boards like these why develo ...
  Topic: EA's Project Gray Company Revealed
TheMadGamer

Replies: 25
Views: 650

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:24 pm   Subject: EA's Project Gray Company Revealed
The single best thing developers developing a 'Next-Gen' RPG can do is to stop referring to it as a 'Next-Gen' RPG.

Gather up 100 developers, 100 publishers, and 100 gamers and ask them to define ' ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Optimising Oblivion, Part 1
TheMadGamer

Replies: 22
Views: 777

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:51 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Optimising Oblivion, Part 1
See you're already outdated and have no upgrade path. PCI-e 2.0 next year. LOL

I can't get at this article at work but I'm looking forward to the read tonight!

You forgot to point out the ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Optimising Oblivion, Part 1
TheMadGamer

Replies: 22
Views: 777

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:38 pm   Subject: Thank You
Thank you for the excellent write-up. Many people are certainly going to benefit from it.

But then there will be people like me. Who are itching for a reason to buy the latest and greatest video ca ...
  Topic: Do Hardcore Gamers Still Matter? @ GameSpy
TheMadGamer

Replies: 1
Views: 133

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:35 pm   Subject: Do Hardcore Gamers Still Matter? @ GameSpy
I'm not so sure I really believe the comments. I mean, this is an interview by developer/publisher executives to an internet gaming website. To say that hardcore gamers don't really impact their busin ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
TheMadGamer

Replies: 62
Views: 2234

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:53 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
I'll guide you step by step how to do it.

I've looked and looked but I can't find any Rendelius 2000s in my local electronic stores. Where do I get one of these aweseome things?
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
TheMadGamer

Replies: 62
Views: 2234

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:54 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
My biggest concern right now is the fact that I feel a bit betrayed by Bethesda. "Premium content" you have to pay for? Oh really? Tell me something, how much of this premium content was pla ...

Page 1 of 33 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next