Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: Castle in Valley of Mines. I uh killed them ALL! Is this ok?
Majik

Replies: 10
Views: 455

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:52 pm   Subject: Castle in Valley of Mines. I uh killed them ALL! Is this ok?
Well, I ended up going for the slaughter and went on to beat the game tonight! So I guess I answered my own question! LOL

However, If I wasnt a Dragon Hunter I probably would not have been as willi ...
  Topic: Castle in Valley of Mines. I uh killed them ALL! Is this ok?
Majik

Views: 455

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:50 am   Subject: Castle in Valley of Mines. I uh killed them ALL! Is this ok?
So I pulled the gate release in the Castle and let the orcs in. After the battle I talked to the guy standing next to Oric (forgot the name). He blamed me for the gate being released and drew his sw ...
  Topic: Keep getting "caught" when sneaking thru door in C
Majik

Replies: 7
Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:40 am   Subject: Keep getting "caught" when sneaking thru door in C
Just walk on in eh? Well Im currently out in the wilderness trying to find the soldiers that have the crates of ore from the Northernmost Mine site (and having a heck of a time tracking them since the ...
  Topic: Keep getting "caught" when sneaking thru door in C
Majik

Replies: 7
Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:25 am   Subject: Keep getting "caught" when sneaking thru door in C
I believe it was gomez room. Its the castle being besieged by orcs in the Valley of mines. I enter the building with the paladins in it, and go Upstairs and thru the door on the right. Thru that door ...
  Topic: Do Chests ever RESPAWN items later?
Majik

Replies: 6
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:03 am   Subject: Do Chests ever RESPAWN items later?
I just finished Chapter one. I checked a few houses that I had previously robbed the chests from Chapter One and realized the chests were still empty. So I assume that any chest that I have already l ...
  Topic: What do I need these Items for?
Majik

Replies: 4
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:21 am   Subject: What do I need these Items for?
So even the quartz and rock types.. What about the hammers and saw? Forging? Ive opted to pass on forging in exchange for scout skills...
  Topic: What do I need these Items for?
Majik

Replies: 4
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:02 am   Subject: What do I need these Items for?
Im playing a fighter, so Im unsure if alot of this stuff in my inventory is gonna be needed... Stuff like:

Aquamarine, Mandible, Glacier Quartz, Rock Crystal, Sulfer, Weed Masher, Sulfer (mage item ...
  Topic: NPC Volume Too Loud
Majik

Replies: 2
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:26 am   Subject: NPC Volume Too Loud
Ive had a similar problem with the preacher too.. As for everywhere else, I find that my character is a bit on the loud side when he talks more than anything else.

Im running an Audigy 2 on 6.1 Spe ...
  Topic: FSAA in GOTHIC 2
Majik

Replies: 15
Views: 1048

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:58 am   Subject: FSAA in GOTHIC 2
If zVidEnableAntiAliasing is enabled in Gothic.INI the engine enables anti aliasing (sort-independend) by render state. This only works if you don't force FSAA in your gfx driver.
I recommend to leav ...
Majik

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:53 pm   Subject: FSAA in GOTHIC 2
Well that certianly is strange.. Wonder why 2x causes probs and 4x doesnt??

I never even noticed any problems, but that would obviously be because I never strayed from the 4XS FSAA.
  Topic: gothic2's maps?!
Majik

Replies: 6
Views: 1203

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:01 am   Subject: gothic2's maps?!
Nice maps! Just wanted to say that.
  Topic: zTexCacheSizeMaxBytes = ?
Majik

Views: 733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:37 am   Subject: zTexCacheSizeMaxBytes = ?
Make a copy of the ini and try it.

I made a copy of the original un-altered INI before I made ANY changes at all, but I suppose I could make a second copy of the currently altered one as well just ...
  Topic: zTexCacheSizeMaxBytes = ?
Majik

Views: 733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:27 am   Subject: zTexCacheSizeMaxBytes = ?
I only have 768MB RAM so I assumed that I would be pushing it too far if I DOUBLED that values, so I added half of the existing sizes and added it to them, so 240000 ended up 360000.

But just to ...
Majik

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:19 am   Subject: FSAA in GOTHIC 2
Hmmm.. I am using a Geforce4 Ti4400 with Aniso @ 4X, and FSAA @ 4XS with ZERO problems on the Det. 44.03... Also have them enabled in Gothic.ini as well..

Anyways, the only problems Im having are ...

Page 1 of 1