FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Monastery Madness
harlec

Replies: 8
Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:19 pm   Subject: Monastery Madness
good advice! probably iŽll start from scratch. and i know exactly what you mean with boredom because of high stealth. the only working way to level at ascension peak was to camp without buffs and shad ...
harlec

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:49 pm   Subject: Monastery Madness
good idea! its to early to start stealth training where i started, especially if you have no healer. not sure if its gonna work at all. but sounded like an interesting party: hobbit sam for ik, mook r ...
harlec

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:52 am   Subject: Monastery Madness
Hi All!
Startet a new party yesterday. Elf Mage, Mook Ranger and Hobbit Samurai, all startet as Ninja for Stealth Training and will change class when good enough! Monastery is hard, Training is even ...
  Topic: killing spree
harlec

Replies: 2
Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:59 am   Subject: killing spree
Hello All! my little fn just made her camp at ascension peak a little while ago and she is levelling and levelling and i just dont want to finish the game. so this idea popped up and i need some advic ...
  Topic: No one touches the faerie
harlec

Views: 275

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:13 pm   Subject: No one touches the faerie
already finished with draco fighter, rawulf sammie, gnome priest, human ninja, elf mage and the robo-monk. but solo was a lot more fun und a lot more rewarding! something like against the world. i thi ...
  Topic: No one touches the faerie
harlec

Views: 275

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:42 am   Subject: No one touches the faerie
greetings all! this is my first post in this forum. just reached ascension peak with my solo faerie ninja...and what can i say? its a cakewalk! all those big, bad monsters - at least three times large ...

Page 1 of 1