FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: new morrwind for xbox
brozz

Replies: 4
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:03 pm   Subject: new morrwind for xbox
To help cure the Morrowind "freeze" epidemic you need to have the GOTY edition of Morrowind (they included patches to help cure the lock ups) and you need to have an Xbox equipped with a Samsung dvd d ...
  Topic: Mega-newbie question
brozz

Replies: 11
Views: 639

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:55 pm   Subject: Mega-newbie question
yeah sry, any patch shows the health bar i guess
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I have the XBox version so I cannot download patches

I was under the impression the Xbox GOTY version has al ...
  Topic: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
brozz

Replies: 13
Views: 652

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:49 pm   Subject: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
You see, the blindness enchantment can be broken...

Ok NOBODY ... give up the goods .... how can I break the blindness enchantment??????
  Topic: g.o.t.y.
brozz

Replies: 4
Views: 278

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:46 pm   Subject: g.o.t.y.
Too bad it crashes every half hour.
Not even Ultima 9 crashed on me half as much as this game.

I've been playing GOTY for a few weeks now, sometimes 6 to 8 hours at a time, and I've only ...
  Topic: Where is key to crypt room across from lady crying for help?
brozz

Replies: 6
Views: 297

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:34 pm   Subject: Where is key to crypt room across from lady crying for help?
If I remember correctly (it's been a while) the lever you seek is in the same room as the Vampiress. I think it was hidden in a dark corner. Try casting Night Vision to reveal it.
  Topic: the h*ll with it .. Akbaa can have Arx
brozz

Replies: 5
Views: 480

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:21 pm   Subject: the h*ll with it .. Akbaa can have Arx
/// Possible Spoilers Below \\\\

Thanx for the info. I'm going to keep trying
I was really disappointed to see how ineffective the Meteor Sword was in the final battle, I was hoping for an ...
  Topic: the h*ll with it .. Akbaa can have Arx
brozz

Replies: 5
Views: 480

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:48 pm   Subject: the h*ll with it .. Akbaa can have Arx
\\ Possible Minor Spoiler //

I have just been destoyed by Akbaa ... within a matter of seconds!! I've tried to beat him at least six times, and everytime, the same thing happens. He cast a life-dra ...
  Topic: How long will this game take to beat?
brozz

Replies: 3
Views: 160

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:35 pm   Subject: How long will this game take to beat?
So far I've played Arx twice, once as a warrior/barbarian, and once as a mage/thief. Both times I played, the game was very different, this game has excellent replay value. My first time (barbarian) t ...
  Topic: Tomb 8 in the level 4 crypt ... is there a key ??
brozz

Replies: 1
Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:02 pm   Subject: Tomb 8 in the level 4 crypt ... is there a key ??
Where do I find the key or lever that will let me into tomb 8, crypt level 4. I can't pick the door lock and can't find a key to it.
  Topic: What's Your Favorite Game Intro?
brozz

Replies: 27
Views: 429

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:44 pm   Subject: What's Your Favorite Game Intro?
I would have to say Final Fantasy VIII.
  Topic: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
brozz

Views: 265

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:30 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
Here is a url with pics of the three drives available in the Xbox

http://groups.msn.com/XboxDDE/shoebox.msnw
brozz

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:02 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
Thank you to everyone who replied, specially kengo2019, I really appreciate the input. I have a Samsung drive in my Xbox, so I shouldn't have any problems playing GOTY ... and to be honest, I CAN'T WA ...
brozz

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:57 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
Dunno what guide you are talking about, but the game is IMHO Great, and VRY worth buying. And BTW, what "Bad" thing did you here?

I hear some awful things about the Bloodmoon expansion. Horrible lo ...
brozz

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:55 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
"The Morrowind Prophesies" stategy guide? My copy's only 370 pages, so I'm not sure if that's what you mean. If so, it's an excellent book for maps and spoilers. It's lousy for hints about characte ...
brozz

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:43 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
I played Morrowind when it first came out for Xbox. I didn't finish it tho, my Xbox died and all my saves died with it and I was so disgusted that I never bothered to replay the game. Well, anyway, my ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next