Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 26 matches
  Topic: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
Arngrim

Replies: 19
Views: 473

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:23 pm   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
Ermm... yaaa... Sorry to say that but... did you notice that this game kinda look like hummm... what's the word? Oh yeah CRAP.

Come on lol, I'd rather play PONG then THIS. Don't tell me you waited ...
  Topic: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
Arngrim

Replies: 13
Views: 273

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:54 am   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
I watched the trailer at GameTrailers, and remain suitably intrigued. It looks - and my impression was - as though it would play something like Dungeon Siege 2; more action-centric than otherwise. Sti ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:39 am   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
If I may intercede a comment, I would urge you to begin your play with Fallout 2. You will not be required to possess any prior knowledge of the initial title in order to understand the premise and pl ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:43 am   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
1C, Nival Interactive, and Akella have all done great things there, to name a few...

Do you know if it's hard to get copies of the games, published by Akella?

I think you should add to your list ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:39 pm   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
I agree, at times the whole neo-gothic "look at our outrageous hair that means we're from the future" thing is absurdly overdone, however, I have seen some good post-apocalyptic games come o ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:16 pm   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but the advanced search function on this website will help you search for a wide range of games. It's a great place for reviews as well:

http://www.g ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:59 pm   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
Ouch.
Let me give you a quick run-down on the faults of Mistmare...
1. The camera system is so twitchy, even approaching the border of a centerline (that is, slightly moving away from the center of ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:26 pm   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
Ugh...please do not mention Mistmare. I had some very horrid experiences with that game.

Oh, it's that bad is it? I purchased that game sometimes around late may. Tried it for like 2-3 minutes, but ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:17 pm   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
Aye, I thought much the same thing, however, I will reserve judgement until it's release is nearer, and - with any luck - a demo is available.
For my part, I tend to make a final decision regarding g ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:20 am   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
We exactly have the same tastes, I was hesitating on citing the game Duality. It's a good thing it was being sold to another developer, the game was just cancelled otherwise. Well since I saw the game ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:53 am   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
All I do is stumble on this game, it's been at least 3 time I watch that trailer (Cause I don't remmber the name of the game, so I rewatch the trailer)

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2440/buyfa ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:25 am   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
Maybe I should had said Gothic-Like instead of Action-RPG, that might cause some confusion...
Gothic-like, aye? Very well.
You may wish to begin by purusing the following threads:
http://www.rpgdot ...
  Topic: Drakkhen (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Arngrim

Replies: 9
Views: 1063

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:17 am   Subject: Drakkhen (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Lol, this topic is about Drakkhen not Drakan...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:05 am   Subject: Need of help, to fill my list of Action-RPG!
You could try Outcast. Check out

http://www.outcast-thegame.com/

for more info.

I'm not sure if you can get it from the original publisher anymore. If not, try the auction sites or (as a las ...
Arngrim

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:58 am   Subject: Looking for websites like gamespot.com that lists ALL PC....
Actually, I am certain you will be pleasantly surprised with the unique list of titles at GameFAQs. Insofar as new titles go, your best bet would be GameSpot, however, for pre-2000 titles, GameFAQs ha ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next