FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 121 matches
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Oye

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:05 pm   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Planescape: torment all the way, baby. Reinstalled it about a week ago after playing through the mediocre game known as KotOR
  Topic: The Most Important RPG
Oye

Replies: 15
Views: 879

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:00 pm   Subject: The Most Important RPG
Baldur's Gate is definetly among the most important events, with its Infinity engine and revitalisation of the genre. Heck, the infinity engine gave us planescape: torment, and I'd say bringing forth ...
  Topic: Which was the cheesiest?
Oye

Replies: 18
Views: 516

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:16 pm   Subject: Which was the cheesiest?
knight rider! knight rider! knight rider!

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/007/315/gallery/knight32.jpg
(thankyougoogle)
  Topic: Need a new RPG to play
Oye

Replies: 10
Views: 633

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:29 pm   Subject: Need a new RPG to play
planescape:torment, easy.
  Topic: Your Bacon: Crispy or Chewy
Oye

Replies: 45
Views: 833

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:22 pm   Subject: Your Bacon: Crispy or Chewy
bacon (crispy)

is

awesome
  Topic: I love Aerie!!!! SPOILER!!!
Oye

Replies: 16
Views: 549

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:25 pm   Subject: Re: I love Aerie!!!! SPOILER!!!
So I kill two birds with one stone cause I did it with her and now I can load the game and choose the other option
i'd kill for an option like that in real life

More on topic; she's hav ...
  Topic: All hail the nerds!
Oye

Replies: 62
Views: 1406

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:08 pm   Subject: All hail the nerds!
5.91716% - Poser
i got exactly that number, what are the odds of that?

That said, knowing what thac0 is and taking a nerd test on the net should give me at least 50%
  Topic: Free MMORPG
Oye

Replies: 9
Views: 689

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:58 pm   Subject: Free MMORPG
i'd guess the lack of gameplay would be because it's "still in pre-alpha stage"?

looks promising, i'll certainly keep an eye on it
  Topic: Getting a very powerful character in Baldur's Gate Games
Oye

Replies: 58
Views: 1267

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:12 pm   Subject: Getting a very powerful character in Baldur's Gate Games
the most powerful class in bg2 is without a doubt the sorcerer, i'd say. Cant remember if it is possible to dual class into a sorc though..
  Topic: Best of the Best action titles 2003
Oye

Replies: 32
Views: 796

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:06 am   Subject: Best of the Best action titles 2003
i'm not a huge fan of fpses, but my vote went to deus ex.
  Topic: when the patch v1.1 DIABLO 2 will be release ??????
Oye

Replies: 1
Views: 70

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:15 pm   Subject: when the patch v1.1 DIABLO 2 will be release ??????
[url=http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25982]once is enough...

check http://www.diabloii.net and/or http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ instead of posting a new thread every other day :win ...
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Oye

Replies: 2304
Views: 25919

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:18 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
the Matrix Soundtrack
  Topic: Greyhawk Trailer - finally!
Oye

Replies: 16
Views: 448

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:50 am   Subject: Greyhawk Trailer - finally!
well if arcanum's mentioned in any way in the description of it, i'm getting it

[edit: no, not if it's "this is utter crap compared to.." ]
  Topic: RPGDot@E3: Day 1 Gallery</a>
Oye

Views: 91

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 3:21 pm   Subject: RPGDot@E3: Day 1 Gallery</a>
[url=http://newspics.rpgdot.com/imageview.php?dir=gallery/E3_2003/&name=e308.jpg]i'm getting a gamcube :|
  Topic: RPGDot@E3: Day 1 Report</a>
Oye

Views: 108

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 3:05 pm   Subject: Molyneux that traitor!§
is he leaving the pc-scene then?

Bloody magic and Xenus look great

Page 1 of 9 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next