Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Please Help - Bring back to life?
XxVenomxX

Replies: 7
Views: 290

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 5:35 pm   Subject: Please Help - Bring back to life?
I've found that if you're 'all dead', load up marvin mode, do the 'cheat full' code, F2 out of the console, re-F2 back into the console, and press 'C', your character will pop back up. Works all the t ...
  Topic: Similar games to Gothic
XxVenomxX

Replies: 32
Views: 1230

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 4:19 am   Subject: Similar games to Gothic
I second the vote for Ultima VII, such an immersive game
  Topic: Gothic 2?? maybe so?
XxVenomxX

Replies: 18
Views: 391

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 4:15 am   Subject: Gothic 2?? maybe so?
Ultima *sucks*?!
*grumble*

Man, if you're going to base your view on the entire 20 year history on that P.O.S. U9, then you're missing out on a lot. Ultima 7 is by far my favorite game of all tim ...
  Topic: Gothic MOD Development Kit
XxVenomxX

Replies: 20
Views: 797

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 2:25 pm   Subject: Gothic MOD Development Kit
Well, I got a reply from the QA lead at Pirhana Bytes today. I wrote a letter (based on this thread) a little while ago, but I can't really decide if the answer is a definite yes, or a maybe. hehe. I' ...
  Topic: Finished The Game Impressions
XxVenomxX

Replies: 6
Views: 292

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 11:51 pm   Subject: Finished The Game Impressions
I did pretty much the same as you Jemy. Then on my second play through, I caught wind of 'Marvin Mode', and turned myself into an invincible snapper, and ripped everyone to shreds, that I was able to ...
  Topic: Laggy game
XxVenomxX

Replies: 12
Views: 260

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 10:42 pm   Subject: Laggy game
I've got a 1.5 gHz
GeForce2 Ultra
256 MB RAM

I only got another 128 of RAM about a week ago. Before, when I just had 128 MB total, Gothic took about 5 minutes to load a game in the main world, an ...
  Topic: 2 hand sword training ??
XxVenomxX

Replies: 3
Views: 400

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 2:21 am   Subject: 2 hand sword training ??
The Mercenary trainer would be Lee.
  Topic: Is their any reason NOT to kill Mud the Harrasser?
XxVenomxX

Replies: 28
Views: 1401

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 10:25 pm   Subject: Is their any reason NOT to kill Mud the Harrasser?
Hehe, yeah. Taking out the Rice Lord was fun. Then I whipped Lefty's ass and let him know who was gonna go fetch the damn water.
  Topic: Is their any reason NOT to kill Mud the Harrasser?
XxVenomxX

Replies: 28
Views: 1401

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 10:28 pm   Subject: Is their any reason NOT to kill Mud the Harrasser?
I'm not sure what the criteria is for murdering within a camp. Once I became 'accepted' into the camp (so as not to give spoilers away) I went into the camp to get revenge on *everyone* who made a foo ...

Page 1 of 1