FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: Where are ...
Corran-Horn

Replies: 4
Views: 153

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:03 am   Subject: Where are ...
I'm certain there's several copies of Tamrielic Lore out there, search the bookstores in the major cities for it. It's a catalog of legendary items with brief descriptions.

Divayth Fyr the Telvann ...
  Topic: balmora council club
Corran-Horn

Replies: 2
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:20 am   Subject: balmora council club
Actually it would be better if you could taunt them into fighting, since an NPC responding to a taunt won't get the support of his buddies when he fights you. You could take them one at a time and no ...
  Topic: I Can Fly!!!
Corran-Horn

Replies: 16
Views: 632

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:48 am   Subject: I Can Fly!!!
The Boots of the Apostle and the Amulet of Levitation are also great for traversing the wilderness.

I don't remember where I found the Boots but if you want the Amulet, go to Tel Vos, make y ...
  Topic: Chrysamere
Corran-Horn

Replies: 8
Views: 267

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:09 pm   Subject: Chrysamere
Thanks. Got it. I also checked out some more unexplored snippets of territory, and found Skull Crusher in that area too. Good deal =)
Corran-Horn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:13 am   Subject: Chrysamere
You have to be as in, the blade doesn't physically appear in the world until you get the quest??

That is not an option for me because I've been permanently expelled from the Legion. When I was kil ...
  Topic: Give me your best piece of Advice!
Corran-Horn

Replies: 24
Views: 610

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:47 pm   Subject: Give me your best piece of Advice!
Save your game before setting out for each quest (its good to have 'milestone' saves that you can go back to in case something goes hideously wrong) and quicksave before entering ominous looking areas ...
Corran-Horn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:06 pm   Subject: Chrysamere
I don't know because I haven't seen it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it fit that description. (It's supposed to be a paladin's sword)

Like I said, I remember an NPC or two saying that it was in ...
  Topic: Stupid Ordinators
Corran-Horn

Replies: 3
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:30 am   Subject: Stupid Ordinators
I have that problem with not just Vivec Ordinators, but guards in several places including Balmora and Ald'ruhn. It started after a couple of very bloody incidents caused by me being a bad boy
  Topic: Funniest thing I've heard an NPC say yet!!
Corran-Horn

Replies: 25
Views: 939

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:29 pm   Subject: Funniest thing I've heard an NPC say yet!!
Several thugs encountered in various caves: "I'll make this quick," said as they fell to the ground dead from a critical hit.

My character nodded as he frisked the corpse for valuables, quipping in ...
  Topic: How do u become a god
Corran-Horn

Replies: 5
Views: 556

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:33 am   Subject: How do u become a god
I did take them to Baladras in gnisis, it didnt open up any new dialogue options with him. I dont remember if I tried the dwarf or not. I think so (carried them down along with the second Wraithguar ...
Corran-Horn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:05 am   Subject: Chrysamere
I'm trying to round up all the artifacts in the book Tamrielic Lore. I remember someone saying the Legion was keeping Chrysamere somewhere, but now I can't find where that was (it didn't get indexed ...
  Topic: You are out of uniform...??
Corran-Horn

Replies: 11
Views: 338

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:49 am   Subject: You are out of uniform...??
Yes, it's nice to know whenever my pockets run dry I can head over to Vivec and piss off an Ordinator. Their armor could feed a family of 4 for a month! (take what you can carry and dole it out ...
  Topic: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Corran-Horn

Replies: 35
Views: 1509

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:40 pm   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Update - I've just finished sending Ammet to his watery grave.

I'd never have thought to move Ebeyon's pillow if I hadn't seen it given away here. I think you should have the note sticking out jus ...
  Topic: You are out of uniform...??
Corran-Horn

Replies: 11
Views: 338

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:53 am   Subject: You are out of uniform...??
I find this Uniform thing very annoying. My character is an advanced fighter with high Speechcraft, and I prefer to wear the Cuirass of the Savior's Hide . so whenever I'm caught wanting my "unifo ...
  Topic: glass
Corran-Horn

Replies: 4
Views: 231

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:30 am   Subject: glass
You don't need any stealth skill or special equipment to steal the Glass armor from the lower level at Ghostgate. All you need is patience.

The merchant who's selling it is off in a side room by h ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next