FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 96 matches
  Topic: new camp problems
zuman

Replies: 2
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:23 am   Subject: new camp problems
want to be a merc.lee said I have to be a rogue first,so I spoke to laters.I have 400 ore, beat up shrike,took his hut,am lev 5.I still cant join when I speak to lates he tells me to do my tasks and s ...
  Topic: new camp
zuman

Replies: 1
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:08 am   Subject: new camp
hey all, I am at the old camp I told deigo I wanted to become a shadow,changed my mind now I want to be a merc where is the new camp in relation to the old camp. thanks
  Topic: your thoughts please
zuman

Replies: 11
Views: 263

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:23 am   Subject: Re: your thoughts please
Finished gothis 2.liked it so much started gothic.I am a melee player only.which camp should I join?

New camp. You can learn 2 handed fighting without learning 1 handed first. Also you can learn ...
  Topic: your thoughts please
zuman

Views: 263

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:40 am   Subject: your thoughts please
Finished gothis 2.liked it so much started gothic.I am a melee player only.which camp should I join? thanks also how does the controlls work to sell things?I am using the default setting for the keybo ...
  Topic: how come
zuman

Replies: 9
Views: 198

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:15 am   Subject: how come
I like the Special System, and I liked lionheart, besides the crap combat, that people somehow claim is not as good as other RT combat systems but I see no diference, clicking without thought is click ...
zuman

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:13 am   Subject: how come
I hate to flame any game, other than Diablo 2, but after playing that game I felt like vomiting. Repeatedly. On the game disc. That's cold!
zuman

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:54 am   Subject: how come
I think there should be a section for lionheart.I just starting playing the game waiting for sacared and b.divinity.It's good! however I hasten to say it's not gothic 2.Are there any experts out there ...
  Topic: thanks
zuman

Replies: 2
Views: 78

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:37 am   Subject: thanks
I just finished the game.I would to thank all the guys on this forum.you have made this enjoyable for me.You all are great,once again thank you
  Topic: undead dragon
zuman

Replies: 18
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:35 am   Subject: undead dragon
Maybe a bit stupid question but do you have the Eye of Innos on you?
If you have recharged him then you need to put it on again.

You dont need the Eye to bit up the Dragons.You need the Eye to ...
  Topic: chapter 6 woes
zuman

Views: 265

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:25 am   Subject: chapter 6 woes
I'm in ch. 6 and I'm at the part where it's a couple of towers and a looooong drop down into a pit or somthing, I got there by going through the secret entrance in the orc colonel's throne room. I j ...
  Topic: Ch. 6 Expert Needed
zuman

Replies: 8
Views: 239

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:21 am   Subject: Ch. 6 Expert Needed
I remember having this problem and doing all the combinations, then i came on here and asked and tried a pattern i was sure i had already tried and it worked so i'm not exactly sure how it works.which ...
  Topic: undead dragon
zuman

Replies: 18
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:08 am   Subject: undead dragon
hey all, I have tried to kill undead dragon and I cannot even lower his health.lev. 38 merc,dragon slayer, heavy armor have 25 exp.points not spent.I can train crossbow or pots. with vardis 1 & ...
zuman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:53 am   Subject: Ch. 6 Expert Needed
Of course it can be a bug, but I never had any problems with that part of the game. I believe the right order is middle, right, left and middle, left, right. I don't know it for sure.
If you're abso ...
zuman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:28 pm   Subject: Ch. 6 Expert Needed
Try to be more specific.

When you've opened a new room, cq let a gate go up or down. Go into that room and look for buttons. They're very easy to find so that shouldn't be a problem.

Every time ...
  Topic: Lost...
zuman

Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:21 am   Subject: Lost...
Sign's are bit to far away, as I recall. Better purchaise a map from a man in a docks (Baltram).dont buy knock map guy out and take the map...than visit andre and pay small fine.map man will still off ...

Page 1 of 7 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next