FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 32 matches
  Topic: Help: Missing fire, black video
Darksharp

Replies: 2
Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:01 pm   Subject: Help: Missing fire, black video
Hi there...

Was wondering if anybody has solutions for
1. Torches and campfires missing
2. Black intro movie (FYI: I've 2x Anti-Aliasing that didn't work)

System specs
WinXP Pro
Athlon XP 20 ...
  Topic: SEARCHING For Turn off greeting from NPC plugin
Darksharp

Replies: 4
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:14 pm   Subject: SEARCHING For Turn off greeting from NPC plugin
anyone know where it might be?
  Topic: Arkngthand: Heavens Gallery, can the machinery be activated?
Darksharp

Replies: 1
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 6:13 pm   Subject: Arkngthand: Heavens Gallery, can the machinery be activated?
Is it possible to get the machinery and telescope working in the Heavens Gallery area (where you can levitate over the lava at the broken bridge)?

Seems to me the rest of the dungeon is working as ...
  Topic: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Darksharp

Replies: 65
Views: 2104

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 7:58 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
The difference between yourself and me, Kae...(and I'd liked to point out, you are oh so WICKED...so very, very WICKED..lol)...is I walk the walk and talk the talk. I know things only somebody on the ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 4:11 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Thanks Chirox. You're an intelligent person. you obviously can see the big picture.
I salute you, sir.
Actually we were a small game dev house, our title was very successful and we were bought out. ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 4:00 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
LOL
What the hell, Kae? Rage control problem? Out of Clearasil? LOL. What... are you about 15? You can't read either (like Llama)? Amazing how people just skim information and ignore alot of salient ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:14 am   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Ah the clueless fanbois have spoken. Heh.
No one likes the truth, most of all fanbois.

OK well I'll tell ya what, I'll come back in three months when the Trist report come out for the holidays. Go ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 11:34 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
You know, I've been pretty polite to this point. But I gotta say....Llama you're a horse's ass.

Just because you don't have a job in the game industry isn't my problem ok? You're just a typical fa ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:21 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Sorry , but previews do not equal reviews. Most previews lack any type of opinions.

I agree that PB seemed to go out of their way to reinvent a control scheme unnecessarily.

You know I fired up ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 8:22 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
nm
I knew you guys would use yourselves as the barometer. Can't look past your own insulated world. For example, I love Blade Runner and it has a huge cult following...most people find it deat ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 6:32 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Trust me I did.
Look the bottom line is many people have problems with the controls. This translates into lost sales. This is PB's job to ship with a control scheme that most people will feel ...
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 6:09 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
Wicked, as I've stated, don't use yourself as a barometer.
I have no idea why game designers feel the need to reinvent the wheel. Taking a tried and true approach from countless games before ...
  Topic: Sequel
Darksharp

Replies: 19
Views: 474

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 4:22 pm   Subject: Sequel
see my post: "Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to.."

[ This Message was edited by: Darksharp on 2001-12-02 10:23 ]
Darksharp

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 4:04 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
I'm going to make a few bold statements here. OK this is me speaking as a game dev...this is a not a flamebait or troll post. It's just a serious attempt to get someone at Pirahna Bytes to wake up and ...
  Topic: 1st impressions of Gothic (from a non-fanboy rpg vet)
Darksharp

Replies: 14
Views: 391

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 3:44 pm   Subject: 1st impressions of Gothic (from a non-fanboy rpg vet)
"They spent a lot of money in the voice acting. It was done by this company:
http://www.allinthegame.co.uk"
Perhaps they should be given refund, because the limited use of voice actors and the terr ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next