FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 292 matches
  Topic: lets face it..
Shifter

Replies: 8
Views: 504

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:50 am   Subject: lets face it..
Could be that the original game is nearly 2 years old and there are other things (better, for some) for RPGDotters to play now.

As for the site, I have no delays whatsoever. Page loads are practic ...
  Topic: weapons of morrowind
Shifter

Replies: 12
Views: 405

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:02 pm   Subject: weapons of morrowind
I'm using a training bow via Markman mod.

Can't beat that bad boy...specially paired with training arrows. Look out baddies.
  Topic: cheat problem
Shifter

Replies: 3
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:40 am   Subject: cheat problem
Wish I could help but I have never used cheats aside from giving myself a couple thousand gold in the editor to start off with..
  Topic: Should I try Morrowind?
Shifter

Replies: 11
Views: 589

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:21 am   Subject: Should I try Morrowind?
Yea, you should immediatly buy this game and both Expansions. Then proceed to get divorced, dump your girlfriend, drop out of college, quit your job, and jack in like a crack-monkey for the next 18 m ...
  Topic: Brainwash....
Shifter

Views: 406

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:58 pm   Subject: Brainwash....
Ah well. I can't complain, I haven't even made my character yet. No time..hehe..I have started my own business so have been busy working on that webpage and getting everythign going.

Gonna make a ...
  Topic: Brainwash....
Shifter

Views: 406

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:06 am   Subject: Brainwash....
I wish I could soemhow brainwash the entire MW community, past and present so that they would forget that MW is old and revive the scene

I miss the fresh days of MW.
  Topic: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Shifter

Replies: 7
Views: 280

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:40 am   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Ah yes that was the program.

Awesome and perfect program. Allows the game to run smoothly at your desired framerate (60 for me) and stays there..also turned the max FPS back up to 240 and this pro ...
Shifter

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:21 pm   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Ah thanks will try that. Although I get a steady 50-60 even with full options (cept shadows since I hate shadows) in Balmora..heh.

I actually had to limit my framerates to 60 otherwise I was getti ...
Shifter

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:03 pm   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Ah I had put it on 0. I will try just above 0 and see what happens.

I know there was some sort of fix..there had to be because it is so annoying I would never have played probably.. =D

Plus if ...
Shifter

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:35 pm   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Man it's a shame MW community died so much. I know the game is really old now but it is still one of the best offerings out there..even graphics-wise...especially with the modding ability. Ah well.. ...
Shifter

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:01 am   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
I know This has probably been asked before as a long time ago when I played MW for the first time I was able to fix this prob...but I can't remember how (and no setting Trans to off and stuff doesn't ...
  Topic: Palace of vivec
Shifter

Replies: 6
Views: 337

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:25 am   Subject: Palace of vivec
rpgmaster, your grammar is terrible! You use no capital letters and you put no spaces after commas! It's horrible. I know this is off topic but I just couldn't stand it any more

Glad you found ...
  Topic: Victory At Last - Pointers from a Legend
Shifter

Replies: 9
Views: 1697

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:35 pm   Subject: Victory At Last - Pointers from a Legend
Nice job on the post, lots of good info, and congrats.
  Topic: would have played out MW if..
Shifter

Replies: 2
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:45 am   Subject: would have played out MW if..
What is the COC Command?

I just got a new computer after being downed for about 6 months and am going out to buy the GOTY PC edition (since I lost my old MW and Expansions..woops).
  Topic: Graphics and performance questions
Shifter

Replies: 3
Views: 765

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:22 am   Subject: Graphics and performance questions
Yeah it's built in the options up to 300% now..kinda nifty..course I dont even run it at 100% because (as in Morrowind) in the larger towns it causes some slowdown..its actually not that bad..just not ...

Page 1 of 20 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next